help

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

help

Postby laroca » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:35 pm

My dd got 243 without HMT for PSLE .Do she have a higher chance of getting into Bukit Panjang Government High School (BPGH)?And I decided to put Swiss Cottage Sec Sch as second choice .Will there be any risk for her second choice if the first choice not successful?We live in the Bukit Panjang area. Any good advices? Thanks in advance. :smile: :thankyou:

laroca
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: help

Postby kangaroo7 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:41 am

laroca wrote:My dd got 243 without HMT for PSLE .Do she have a higher chance of getting into Bukit Panjang Government High School (BPGH)?And I decided to put Swiss Cottage Sec Sch as second choice .Will there be any risk for her second choice if the first choice not successful?We live in the Bukit Panjang area. Any good advices? Thanks in advance. :smile: :thankyou:

Hi. First of all, think you should post the above under the thread 'PSLE result discusioon' - then u get more response.

Anyway, although COP for Bt panjang is 246 last year, think your dd have a chance coz COP will drop most likely a few points.

In my opinion, 243 is quite good score, so you should choose a school of a higher COP than Swiss cottage for 2nd choice. You might want to consider NanHua (at clementi) - I don't think it's very far from your home? Then Commonwealth is also good then the 3rd or 4th choice you can choose Swiss Cottage.

:)

kangaroo7
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection