CHIJ Saint Nicholas girls

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

CHIJ Saint Nicholas girls

Postby Strawberry1234 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi I would like to know if I stand a chance to get into St nicholas IP. I got 255. I heard that there are a lot of 250+ Instead of like 280 so there are probably a lot of people trying to get into st nicholas. Thank you. :smile:

Strawberry1234
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: CHIJ Saint Nicholas girls

Postby shaber » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Strawberry1234 wrote:Hi I would like to know if I stand a chance to get into St nicholas IP. I got 255. I heard that there are a lot of 250+ Instead of like 280 so there are probably a lot of people trying to get into st nicholas. Thank you. :smile:

I think you stand a pretty good chance if that's your dream school, no harm placing it as your first choice. If you don't mind not getting into IP, then place St Nicholcas O level track as 2nd choice (253). If IP is really what you want, consider SCGS IP as well but bear in mind that SCGS fees are different as it is an Independent sch.

shaber
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: CHIJ Saint Nicholas girls

Postby Strawberry1234 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:22 pm

shaber wrote:
Strawberry1234 wrote:Hi I would like to know if I stand a chance to get into St nicholas IP. I got 255. I heard that there are a lot of 250+ Instead of like 280 so there are probably a lot of people trying to get into st nicholas. Thank you. :smile:

I think you stand a pretty good chance if that's your dream school, no harm placing it as your first choice. If you don't mind not getting into IP, then place St Nicholcas O level track as 2nd choice (253). If IP is really what you want, consider SCGS IP as well but bear in mind that SCGS fees are different as it is an Independent sch.

Thanks so much :smile: :smile: :smile:

Strawberry1234
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection