My ds scored 238
1. Nan Hua (245/265) [20mins by bus]
2. Fairfield Methodist (239/251) [20mins by bus]
3. Maris Stella (234/250) [an hour by train]
4. Commonwealth (238/251) [45mins by bus/train]
5. St. Andrews (234/247) [45mins by ?]
6. Clementi Town (231/246) [30mins by bus]
1. Nan Hua (245/265)
2. Fairfield Methodist (239/251)
3. St. Andrews (234/247)
4. Chung Cheng Main (239/258) [45mins by bus + 10mins walk in]
5. Maris Stella (234/250)
6. Commonwealth (238/251)
Which set seems more logical? We have been having headache these few days reading all the info on COP dropping/raising by 3-5 marks. Need a 3rd party analysis.
238 - Dilemma
Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.