DSA 2015

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.
Post Reply
KateCam
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 26,

Re: DSA 2015

Post by KateCam » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:59 pm

titank wrote:Anyone know can enter school through DSA by means of Leadership? :imcool:


Yes, what leadership roles do you have? Head prefect, prefects and CCA Leaders if you are applying under CCA.

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21236
Joined: Fri Jan 21,
Total Likes:357

Re: DSA 2015

Post by phtthp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:24 am

KateCam wrote:
titank wrote:Anyone know can enter school through DSA by means of Leadership? :imcool:

Yes, what leadership roles do you have?

Head prefect, prefects and CCA Leaders if you are applying under CCA.
Apart from these roles mentioned, are there other possible leadership role not listed ?

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3979
Joined: Sat Apr 26,
Total Likes:5

Re: DSA 2015

Post by titank » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Summary of DSA via Leadership.
- Head Prefect, Prefect & CCA Leader

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 6608
Joined: Thu Jan 15,
Total Likes:10

Re: DSA 2015

Post by KSP » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:12 pm

and EAGLES award from MOE which is a form of recognition from the teacher/school

Image (sample image from internet)

http://www.moe.gov.sg/initiatives/edusa ... ts-awards/

JJ1111
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed Oct 03,
Total Likes:9

Re: DSA 2015

Post by JJ1111 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Very good reference. :)

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 48&t=78374


kiasurian
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Aug 27,

Re: DSA 2015

Post by kiasurian » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi, GEP student will received 2 times a year, the teachers' feedback for student report. Do these reports play an important role in DSA application? Please advice? Tia

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Aug 14,
Total Likes:39

Re: DSA 2015

Post by sleepy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:17 pm

kiasurian wrote:Hi, GEP student will received 2 times a year, the teachers' feedback for student report. Do these reports play an important role in DSA application? Please advice? Tia
Not at all. Didn't occur to me to use it :lol:

kiasurian
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Aug 27,

Re: DSA 2015

Post by kiasurian » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:41 pm

sleepy wrote:
kiasurian wrote:Hi, GEP student will received 2 times a year, the teachers' feedback for student report. Do these reports play an important role in DSA application? Please advice? Tia
Not at all. Didn't occur to me to use it :lol:
So, what are the most important support must have to apply under GEP domain? SMOP, SPSO, RSO...?

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Aug 14,
Total Likes:39

Re: DSA 2015

Post by sleepy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Just submit whatever you have that might possibly impress.
If you read the 2014 thread, the general consensus is no one has any idea what the school is looking for exactly

cindyll
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Apr 07,

Re: DSA 2015

Post by cindyll » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:43 am

follow

Post Reply