PSLE COP 2009

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

PSLE COP 2009

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Please refer to the following link for the official COPs from the MOE.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/conte ... y-1-intake

Reference :

1) Choosing Your Secondary Schools - Admission to Sec 1 in 2010

2) http://app.sis.moe.gov.sg/schinfo/SIS_index.asp

First time PSLE parents, there's also a link for you :

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/conte ... your-child
Last edited by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 65 times in total.
Guest
 

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 am

Are you ready ?

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jzM7Yp2FsM&feature=related

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby ApronMama » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 am

Last year I know someone received the sms much much earlier than 9am. Let's see who got it first at KS forum.

ApronMama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby Augmum » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 am

ApronMama wrote:Last year I know someone received the sms much much earlier than 9am. Let's see who got it first at KS forum.


definitely not me.......hehe
anyway, it reminded me to on my mobile and leave it in the hall while i sleep.

so first who gotta the SMS got kiasu points or not???:wink:

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 13292
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:02 am
Total Likes: 86


Postby VitoRelax » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 am

Augmum wrote:
ApronMama wrote:Last year I know someone received the sms much much earlier than 9am. Let's see who got it first at KS forum.


definitely not me.......hehe
anyway, it reminded me to on my mobile and leave it in the hall while i sleep.

so first who gotta the SMS got kiasu points or not???:wink:


How to see our kiasu points ?

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Total Likes: 2



Postby VitoRelax » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 am

At 257, my girl got posted to NJC.

Received at 6.00 am

So, I got my kiasu points ? (Whatever it is ?)

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby AZWildcat » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 am

Received at 0613hr. My dd got into Dunman High at 258+2

AZWildcat
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby Guest » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:17 am

Augmum wrote:so first who gotta the SMS got kiasu points or not???:wink:


Haha, that you will have to ask Chief!

VitoRelax wrote:How to see our kiasu points ?


Check under your profile.
Guest
 

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:20 am

25hourmaid wrote:
Augmum wrote:so first who gotta the SMS got kiasu points or not???:wink:


Haha, that you will have to ask Chief!



Now, we will see whether Chief likes me or not ? Hahaha
Last edited by VitoRelax on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby Guest » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 am

Go to your profile, scroll down and you should see the part about KP.
Guest
 

Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection