All About Part-Time Maids

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
Minnieteo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Part-Time Maids

Post by Minnieteo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:50 am

Hi

I’m looking for a part time helper fornightly to clean my flat at Fernvale road. Preferably she can come on weekday morning or afternoon. Please PM me your contact if u keen or any recommendations. Thanks

centralpark
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by centralpark » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:51 pm

My Chinese cleaning lady has been cleaning for me in the last 4 years with a gap of 1 year when I had a domestic maid. She is a PR married to a Singaporean. So no problem with labour regulations. She has some available slots. Feel free to contact her at 86499775. She speaks Mandarin. She is reliable and has been a great help. You can give feedback on her cleaning, ironing etc and she will adjust accordingly.

wenkai_82
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by wenkai_82 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:14 am

Dear,

Please contact my Mum @ 98222063 (Mdn Leong) if you in need of Part-Time Helper, TIA <3

peanutberry
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by peanutberry » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:42 pm

hey guys! i am looking for a part time helper who can help to clean my new place (unfurnished) once a week before i move in.

about 3-4 hours, $15-$18. i am located at canberra (sembawang), weekends preferred.

please recommend me a few good and efficient helpers :)

thank you so much!

bubbasour
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by bubbasour » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:31 pm

hi we are looking for a good trustworthy part time maid referral. 3hrs/week normal cleaning tasks, monthly. budget $12-15/hr. Pls PM if you know anyone who have worked for you and who you can strongly recommend. Thank you mr lee

CerlynR
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by CerlynR » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:16 am

Any trustworthy agency we can go to for part-time maids? I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you in advance.

shiseru
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by shiseru » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:41 am

I've tried many finally found a suitable one and she is Malay. She has been doing a job and very thorough so I recommended her to help clean my office too. Her price @$15/hr is also very reasonable.

jeremyhan1988
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jeremyhan1988 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:04 pm

Hi all,

I would like to have a HDB part time cleaning services biweekly on a Sunday morning at Bukit Panjang. Could anyone recommend me some good cleaners? Please whatapps me at 8100 2759.

lleng1980
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by lleng1980 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:16 pm

shiseru wrote:I've tried many finally found a suitable one and she is Malay. She has been doing a job and very thorough so I recommended her to help clean my office too. Her price @$15/hr is also very reasonable.
Hi, do you mind to share her contacf? Which area she is working at? Thanks!

eveKONG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by eveKONG » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:25 pm

tdiaz wrote:Used to have a cleaning lady, she charged per cleaning, so whenever I called her she would just charge about 50 to clean the whole house. But it can be pretty hard to find these sorts nowadays.
can I have her contact number