All About Part-Time Maids

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
melongyt
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: All About Part-Time Maids

Post by melongyt » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:14 pm

Anyone has contacts for part-timer helpers, comfortable with infants in Yishun? (5-7 mins walk away from MRT)

Eggface
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Eggface » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Looking for a reliable part time helper weekly on weekend (preferably on Sunday) for 3-4 hours. House cleaning , ironing , washing toilet and etc.
Any recommendation please PM contact. Thanks.

Mansoary
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Mansoary » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:08 pm

I have this Chinese aunty helping me for the past year, and she has been reliable, and quite importantly trustworthy to me. I can leave my keys with her whenever I go overseas and she will arrange on her own to come and clean the place before I come back. She does general cleaning (wiping/moping/change bedsheets etc, including toilets cleaning) and ironing of clothes for me. She is friendly and understands limited English, stays in Hougang. I pay her $80 each trip (my place about 1200sqft), usu around 3-4 hours of work. She currently has free slots on some weekdays, please contact her @ 94481096 (Ming Xuan) if interested.

Sparkypom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Sparkypom » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:01 pm

Hi parents

You can try this Malaysian Chinese lady cleaner Suiyin 86548736 for cleaning and she does cooking too. She’s clean and trustworthy.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:139

Post by janet88 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Sparkypom wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:01 pm
Hi parents

You can try this Malaysian Chinese lady cleaner Suiyin 86548736 for cleaning and she does cooking too. She’s clean and trustworthy.
thanks for recommending this lady.
I engaged her service yesterday. really sweet, clean and thoughtful.

radiantmum
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by radiantmum » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:48 pm

I need someone to cook 1 simple evening meal in AMK. Chinese cooking. Healthy cooking style. Steam etc np. Any recommendations?

KTM
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by KTM » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:16 pm

mummyzy wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:11 pm
I'm doing part time clothes ironing service. Feel free to contact me if you need my service.
Thank you
Hi Mummyzy,

I’m looking for part-time Adhoc Clothes ironing at my house and wondering if you’re interested. Please contact me at 97108866 to let me know your rate. Thanks.

Regards,
Kayla

Tinkyflower
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Tinkyflower » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:44 am

I am also looking for part time helper once a week. Please PM me if you know of any. Thank you

Tinkyflower
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Tinkyflower » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:44 am

I am also looking for part time helper once a week. Please PM me if you know of any. Thank you

Demigoodness
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Demigoodness » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:50 pm

Wanna recommend this cleaning lady that i have used for at least a year. I stopped using her coz i hited a FT helper.

She resides in Yishun and has slots available. Her new number is 9248 5226. 志红, Zhihong. Thou from China, she is a PR so no problem with legal issues. All the best!