Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
Post Reply
raymondlee12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 23,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by raymondlee12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi,

I and my wife are working full-time and wanted to find a maid to look after my kid. I have went through the thread posts in this forum for the past months and heard that good maid is hard to find. After searching around the internet for a while and asking enquiries from other maid agencies with regards to maid related matters, I finally got a Philipino maid that I have been looking for.

To share my story.......

Initially, I was looking for maid either from Myanmar or Indonesia. But after discussed with my wife, we decided to engage a philipino maid in considerating various factors such as cooking, daily cleaning, housekeeping , fetching my kid to school, tuition class, and of English-speaking qualities.

So far, our personal experience with this maid is of good quality and able to meet our expectations. To a certain extent, we are glad to find her. My kid likes her a lot and the Maid seems to be a perfect partner in our family.

Just to share our experience further.....

We went to look for a sales manager called Ria (HP no: 8522 0161) at Far East Shopping Centre. She works for Sunshine Employment Services Pte Ltd. She is friendly and patient and willing to run through the biodata with us and provide us the details we require and address our concerns fully and always willing to inform us to seek clarifications if we require at anytime. We believe the quality service provided by her and the Maid agency truly speak all.

Hope that it helps the rest of the parents in this forum through our experience.

Cheers,
Raymond

JanetteTong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 29,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by JanetteTong » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:14 pm

I was here few days back searching for good recommendation of maid agency, came across feedback of ISLAND MAIDS, so went down to their branch and confirmed a Myanmar helper from them after interviewing a fews. Indeed zhi yong service is really good, he is a funny and friendly chap. My mother in law was so entertained by the way he speak and can't stop chatting with him haha. He explain to us pros n cons of burmese maid, which make us feel so comfortable and well convinced to engage his service.

Good job Zhiyong! Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Janette ~

loveyou
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 26,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by loveyou » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am

May I know which branch (location) is Zhi Yong from and the contact number. Thanks

Jennufer

loveyou
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 26,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by loveyou » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am

May I know which branch (location) is Zhi Yong from and the contact number. Thanks

Jennifer

MayTan1188
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 12,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by MayTan1188 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:16 pm

JanetteTong wrote:I was here few days back searching for good recommendation of maid agency, came across feedback of ISLAND MAIDS, so went down to their branch and confirmed a Myanmar helper from them after interviewing a fews. Indeed zhi yong service is really good, he is a funny and friendly chap. My mother in law was so entertained by the way he speak and can't stop chatting with him haha. He explain to us pros n cons of burmese maid, which make us feel so comfortable and well convinced to engage his service.

Good job Zhiyong! Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Janette ~
Hi Janette, Im happy that you had a good maId. But my sister is not as lucky as you. Her encounter with this maid agent you mentioned is very bad. This person Zhi Yomg is so rude to her. As he keep pushing maid to my sister and insist she should employ her even thought she have told him she want to look at more. He keep asking her to reserve with deposit. And when my sis do not want to pay deposit, she heard him talking bad behind her when she is walking out the door. My sister saw this post of yours and asked me to join in to share her thought. This CHAP you mentioned, might not be as good as you think. But I am glad he gave good service to you


MayTan1188
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 12,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by MayTan1188 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:20 pm

lishiti wrote:
bebefong39 wrote:Previously i got my helper from ISLAND MAIDS. can try them also. I was served by the staff name zhi yong. his service not bad, even my helper now a bit sotong, but whenever I need help to translate or talk to the maid he always help. agency price reasonable also. but most importantly is we found a good agent like him, who never forget after service. Thankful for that
yea previously we also took helper from Island MAID before, now my maid almost finished 2 yrs contract without giving me any issues. i think the service quality of the agency really matter alot for employer like us who in search for helper endlessly, somemore i only believe in CASE trust company which alot of agencys dun have. i think can call them and ask more if you guys looking for good maid 67577703
Alot of company have Case trust and have cheaper agency fee. Should have source more agency and compare. Zhi yong gave my friend a maid and when maid have problem, he ignores. End up I didnt take maid from Island maids anymore. Poor service from this guy. My sis is lucky that she didnt get a maid from him. Rude person. Lucky my sis saw this post and we decide to share our opinion on this Zhi Yong.

anggie78
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 04,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by anggie78 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 pm

MayTan1188 wrote:
lishiti wrote:
bebefong39 wrote:Previously i got my helper from ISLAND MAIDS. can try them also. I was served by the staff name zhi yong. his service not bad, even my helper now a bit sotong, but whenever I need help to translate or talk to the maid he always help. agency price reasonable also. but most importantly is we found a good agent like him, who never forget after service. Thankful for that
yea previously we also took helper from Island MAID before, now my maid almost finished 2 yrs contract without giving me any issues. i think the service quality of the agency really matter alot for employer like us who in search for helper endlessly, somemore i only believe in CASE trust company which alot of agencys dun have. i think can call them and ask more if you guys looking for good maid 67577703
Alot of company have Case trust and have cheaper agency fee. Should have source more agency and compare. Zhi yong gave my friend a maid and when maid have problem, he ignores. End up I didnt take maid from Island maids anymore. Poor service from this guy. My sis is lucky that she didnt get a maid from him. Rude person. Lucky my sis saw this post and we decide to share our opinion on this Zhi Yong.
Mind sharing what happen? So that we can learn and to avoid any unfairness treatment from agency people

anggie78
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 04,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by anggie78 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 pm

MayTan1188 wrote:
lishiti wrote:
bebefong39 wrote:Previously i got my helper from ISLAND MAIDS. can try them also. I was served by the staff name zhi yong. his service not bad, even my helper now a bit sotong, but whenever I need help to translate or talk to the maid he always help. agency price reasonable also. but most importantly is we found a good agent like him, who never forget after service. Thankful for that
yea previously we also took helper from Island MAID before, now my maid almost finished 2 yrs contract without giving me any issues. i think the service quality of the agency really matter alot for employer like us who in search for helper endlessly, somemore i only believe in CASE trust company which alot of agencys dun have. i think can call them and ask more if you guys looking for good maid 67577703
Alot of company have Case trust and have cheaper agency fee. Should have source more agency and compare. Zhi yong gave my friend a maid and when maid have problem, he ignores. End up I didnt take maid from Island maids anymore. Poor service from this guy. My sis is lucky that she didnt get a maid from him. Rude person. Lucky my sis saw this post and we decide to share our opinion on this Zhi Yong.
Mind sharing what happen? So that we can learn and to avoid any unfairness treatment from agency people

JanetteTong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 29,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by JanetteTong » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:18 pm

MayTan1188 wrote:
JanetteTong wrote:I was here few days back searching for good recommendation of maid agency, came across feedback of ISLAND MAIDS, so went down to their branch and confirmed a Myanmar helper from them after interviewing a fews. Indeed zhi yong service is really good, he is a funny and friendly chap. My mother in law was so entertained by the way he speak and can't stop chatting with him haha. He explain to us pros n cons of burmese maid, which make us feel so comfortable and well convinced to engage his service.

Good job Zhiyong! Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Janette ~
Hi Janette, Im happy that you had a good maId. But my sister is not as lucky as you. Her encounter with this maid agent you mentioned is very bad. This person Zhi Yomg is so rude to her. As he keep pushing maid to my sister and insist she should employ her even thought she have told him she want to look at more. He keep asking her to reserve with deposit. And when my sis do not want to pay deposit, she heard him talking bad behind her when she is walking out the door. My sister saw this post of yours and asked me to join in to share her thought. This CHAP you mentioned, might not be as good as you think. But I am glad he gave good service to you
Received an email about your reply to my feedback here. Perhaps your experiences is bad for ZhiYong but I dont think he is this kind of person which u mentioned "talking back behind my sister". which line doesn't hard sales on their best products? I'm working on retail industry I'm also hard sales my shirts and pants to my customer everyday. Maybe your sister find the agency price not suitable and leave, but there's no point flaming Zhi yong over here, it makes you & your sister look kind of petty and childish don't you think so?

MayTan1188
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 12,

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by MayTan1188 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:03 pm

yea previously we also took helper from Island MAID before, now my maid almost finished 2 yrs contract without giving me any issues. i think the service quality of the agency really matter alot for employer like us who in search for helper endlessly, somemore i only believe in CASE trust company which alot of agencys dun have. i think can call them and ask more if you guys looking for good maid 67577703[/quote]

Alot of company have Case trust and have cheaper agency fee. Should have source more agency and compare. Zhi yong gave my friend a maid and when maid have problem, he ignores. End up I didnt take maid from Island maids anymore. Poor service from this guy. My sis is lucky that she didnt get a maid from him. Rude person. Lucky my sis saw this post and we decide to share our opinion on this Zhi Yong.[/quote]

Mind sharing what happen? So that we can learn and to avoid any unfairness treatment from agency people[/quote]

I went to the office the first time, then he did send me some profile but once I cant find suitable one, eventually he stopped sending profile. I went to the office, he keep recommend one and only one profile. And keep telling me to take. After a while after he keep.asking me to put deposit I told.him I would like to consider as only one profile. Then when I was walking out the door, before the door close behind me, I heard him say such a waste of time, indicate what I understand is I wasted his time when I was there for only around 30 min. Bad experience for me from this agent Tan Zhi Yong.

Post Reply