Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
Linaaa
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Any Recommendation of a Good Maid Agency

Post by Linaaa » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:47 pm

Any feedback about Singapore Maid Agency? I am planning to hire a maid for my mother through this agency. I have read some positive feedbacks from GMaps and from their website but I wanted to ask your personal experience in dealing with this agency. Thanks!

JustCleanLah
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by JustCleanLah » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:32 pm

If you don't want to have a live-in maid, another easy alternative is a cleaning company. You can book a cleaner by the hour, say once a week or so, to get them to clean as needed. Check out the rates here. There's even a no-obligation Free onsite quote: https://justcleanlah.com

janice0717
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by janice0717 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:08 pm

If you want recommendation, I can recommend my agent for many years. I've been hiring from her since 2011. Wherever she went, i followed. I think agent is more important than agency. I have a rules for myself, I change hekper once they complete contract and so far all the helper I got from my agent, is quite good. I dont have to choose myself as my agent will do all the screening for me. My families all took maid from her. Her name is Ms Teo (Wendy) and I've got her permission to reveal her number here:) 98989647.

chanel27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by chanel27 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:47 am

I am using this site for maid transfer:
https://www.maid-agency.com.sg/

Their service is quite good.

julianthebaldman
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by julianthebaldman » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:39 pm

Hey all, me and wifey had a bad experience with Sakura Employment Ptd Ltd. Everything went great in the beginning. Interview was with an Indon girl looking for a transfer. Then the paperwork started and the issues began.
1. EA insisted on picture of Nric despite me saying I'm not comfortable with whassaping a pic to them.
2. Quietly added 3 PH to the deal when none was agreed upon.
3. Inisted on a $1k downpayment but later changed to $500...and this was after a lengthy nego.
4. Their contracts are a hybrid of what is prescribed by MOM. So a few sections are missing. Specifically the replacement of helper and responsibilities of the helper.
5. Insisted on taking a NTUC policy with them at the highest premuim and when i refused, they stated it's the company policy to charge $100.00. I asked for a rationale on why i such a policy but they side stepped the question and claimed they got personal manager from NTUC Income and such.
I got frustrated and told them that i don't mind paying the money but i will want to consult MOM on this practice. Seems like an unfair thing.
Next thing i know, they refunded the deposit and cancelled the transaction.
We transacted with Zainal and Yulia, who are the bosses of Sakura. After this, i made a report to MOM and an online police report cos it's quite a scam to force a sale.
Please be warned.

MrLi1983
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by MrLi1983 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:51 pm

I'm looking for another agency to try, the last agency we had did not work well for me..

Purpleflower
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Purpleflower » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:20 am

Anyone try any of these two maid agencies below, kindly provide your feedback.
- Best Helper Pte Ltd
- 1-ALLIANCE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY PTE LTD

Is maid agency supposed to help complete all paper work and online application needed and employer and maid just sign?