Novita Aroma Diffuser

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Novita Aroma Diffuser

Postby Happy Mama » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Hi all... Has anyone here tried Novita Aroma Diffuser? Is it good? Does the aroma last for hours and is the coverage good? What about their Essential Oils? Are they good?

Otherwise, is there any other brand that is worth buying?

Thanks a million! :D

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Novita Aroma Diffuser

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Happy Mama wrote:Hi all... Has anyone here tried Novita Aroma Diffuser? Is it good? Does the aroma last for hours and is the coverage good? What about their Essential Oils? Are they good?

Otherwise, is there any other brand that is worth buying?

Thanks a million! :D

I have one. It is this:

It's pretty good. Easy to clean. Automatic off when water is finished. Most importantly, the light can be totally turned off (I'm not so into the mood light thingy :) )

I use it with my own oils. Prefer the pure, unmixed ones.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Happy Mama » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Thanks for your feedback, Chief. :D Wow auto shut when there's no water? That's a very good safety measure. Just curious, is there any particular reason why you don't use their oil? I understand Novita does have unmixed ones... Are they not as good as your own oil? Thanks. :D

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 am

Happy Mama wrote:Thanks for your feedback, Chief. :D Wow auto shut when there's no water? That's a very good safety measure. Just curious, is there any particular reason why you don't use their oil? I understand Novita does have unmixed ones... Are they not as good as your own oil? Thanks. :D

I haven't used their oil because I only use the brand that I have always used: Jurlique. Somehow, I felt that Jurlique's oils are more concentrated and last longer. The rest seem to be kinda watered down and don't leave the same "soaked-in" effect. Note that I'm NOT saying that Novita's oils are any worse, simply because I have never used it myself.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Happy Mama » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Happy Mama wrote:Thanks for your feedback, Chief. :D Wow auto shut when there's no water? That's a very good safety measure. Just curious, is there any particular reason why you don't use their oil? I understand Novita does have unmixed ones... Are they not as good as your own oil? Thanks. :D

I haven't used their oil because I only use the brand that I have always used: Jurlique. Somehow, I felt that Jurlique's oils are more concentrated and last longer. The rest seem to be kinda watered down and don't leave the same "soaked-in" effect. Note that I'm NOT saying that Novita's oils are any worse, simply because I have never used it myself.

Ok thanks, Chief. Jurlique is good but slightly pricey... Hmm, maybe I'll go check it out the next time I go shopping. If it lasts longer and smells more natural even after burning, then it's worth paying for it... Some oils, though cheaper, don't last long and yes you are right, they don't have the "soaked in" effect... I've spent so much on wrong oils. These oils smell good only for the first one hour and then it's gone... And some of these oils from spas don't come cheap too.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tigger88 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 am

Happy Mama,

I want to get this diffuser as well. Saw this at a colleague's place. Do you know where to get this at a reasonable price?

tigger88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Happy Mama » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 pm

tigger88 wrote:Happy Mama,

I want to get this diffuser as well. Saw this at a colleague's place. Do you know where to get this at a reasonable price?

Hi tigger88, I saw it at Isetan Scotts. Not sure about pricing as I thought the price should be the same everywhere?

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tigger88 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Happy Mama wrote:

Hi tigger88, I saw it at Isetan Scotts. Not sure about pricing as I thought the price should be the same everywhere?

Hmm...I think if sold at Isetan, Robinson etc, the price will be the same. Just wonder if this is sold somewhere else other than such dept stores.

tigger88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumnbronze » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:35 pm

tigger88 wrote:
Happy Mama wrote:

Hmm...I think if sold at Isetan, Robinson etc, the price will be the same. Just wonder if this is sold somewhere else other than such dept stores.

How about GAB or Parisilk????

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby tigger88 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 pm

autumnbronze wrote:
tigger88 wrote:
Happy Mama wrote:

How about GAB or Parisilk????

Parisilk, yup THANKS!.. I will check with them. Their prices are usually much cheaper.

tigger88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Domestic Help