Indo home leave - new requirements

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Indo home leave - new requirements

Postby MMM » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Dear All,

Need advice...

Just got to know that for maids going back to Indo for home leave, they need to have a Indonesia domestic worker work permit before they can leave Indonesia. Does anyone have experience on this. Eg. how long it takes,etc...

My maid is going back for 2 weeks and I am concerned if she can get her work permit in time.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Indo home leave - new requirements

Postby CMF » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 pm

MMM wrote:Dear All,

Need advice...

Just got to know that for maids going back to Indo for home leave, they need to have a Indonesia domestic worker work permit before they can leave Indonesia. Does anyone have experience on this. Eg. how long it takes,etc...

My maid is going back for 2 weeks and I am concerned if she can get her work permit in time.

I believe there has been some discussion on this issue here : http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 49&t=23393

CMF
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Indo home leave - new requirements

Postby MMM » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

:thankyou:

I felt alittle less helpless after reading this. Knowing that there are other kspers who have gone through this.

Mods, pls merge or remove the earlier post. Thanks.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Domestic Help