Raycop dustmite buster

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Raycop dustmite buster

Postby happyandhealthy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 am

Hi any mummies here own a raycop dustmite vacuum ? Is it really good ?I've read their website but I want real consumers reviews. thanks in advance :smile:

happyandhealthy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Raycop dustmite buster

Postby chixchix » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Hii i saw it being sold at Best Denki, was quite tempted to buy since its recommended by American .....association ..i think it was $349. but i didnt buy cos i thought i would wait for some mummy reviews. :)

chixchix
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby beanstalk » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Funny, I saw their truck a few days ago and was planning to check them out too. Any comments appreciated. Expecting not to have a domestic helper in the future so checking out options.

beanstalk
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby happyandhealthy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi I went to Harvey Norman at jurong point yesterday. It was on promotion at $298 now. Usual $348. But I'm still considering. 

happyandhealthy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby netserver » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Is this the only device in mkt for dustmite?

netserver
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby happyandhealthy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 am

hi netserver there's another brand atocare fm Korea. Personally I havent heard or tried this brand. you can probably google on this.

happyandhealthy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby jjluvfootball » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi, had used Raycop for about three mths now. Brought cos both kids very allergic to dust mites. Think quite effective as my 12 yr old son said he felt much better,meaning he dun sneeze that much and kept having itchy eyes before he sleeps and upon waking up. Usually vacuum mattress together with bed sheet ,pillows and blankets every week. Usually has a thin layer of dust in the filter. Notice less sneezing esp during the night for my younger. Think it also helps when whole family having flu and coughing,seemed to help shorten cycle.

jjluvfootball
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby netserver » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 pm

hi

can know how often do you change the bedsheets? thanks

jjluvfootball wrote:Hi, had used Raycop for about three mths now. Brought cos both kids very allergic to dust mites. Think quite effective as my 12 yr old son said he felt much better,meaning he dun sneeze that much and kept having itchy eyes before he sleeps and upon waking up. Usually vacuum mattress together with bed sheet ,pillows and blankets every week. Usually has a thin layer of dust in the filter. Notice less sneezing esp during the night for my younger. Think it also helps when whole family having flu and coughing,seemed to help shorten cycle.

netserver
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sparks » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Reviving this thread.

Anyone using this weekly? Is it effective IYO in reducing your children's allergies? In the market, there are 2 brands using UV & Hepa filters - Raycop & Atocare. Pls give your feedback on either one. I'm considering getting one cos my children constantly get runny nose & rashes despite changing sheets every 3-4 days.

sparks
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Domestic Help