Licensed gas contractor

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Licensed gas contractor

Postby Jennifer » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 pm

I am shifting the existing gas stove location to another side of the wall. Becos the existing gas pipes are concealed, the authority requires me to engage a licensed gas contractor to do the job.

Anyone has recommendations? Many thanks in advance.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Licensed gas contractor

Postby MyBaby » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:19 pm

I've just relocated and extended gas pipe and City gas gave me a list of contacts. After calling a few companies (some found the job too small and didn't even want to come down to quote), I decided on Whye Keong Pte Ltd (Jeffrey Neo).

You might want to consider.

Blk 1013 Geylang East Ave 3
#04-162 S389728
www.whyekeong.com
wkent8@singnet.com.sg
Tel: 68443233

Jennifer wrote:I am shifting the existing gas stove location to another side of the wall. Becos the existing gas pipes are concealed, the authority requires me to engage a licensed gas contractor to do the job.

MyBaby
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Licensed gas contractor

Postby Jennifer » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:53 pm

MyBaby wrote:I've just relocated and extended gas pipe and City gas gave me a list of contacts. After calling a few companies (some found the job too small and didn't even want to come down to quote), I decided on Whye Keong Pte Ltd (Jeffrey Neo).

You might want to consider.

Blk 1013 Geylang East Ave 3
#04-162 S389728
http://www.whyekeong.com
wkent8@singnet.com.sg
Tel: 68443233

Jennifer wrote:I am shifting the existing gas stove location to another side of the wall. Becos the existing gas pipes are concealed, the authority requires me to engage a licensed gas contractor to do the job.

Hi, many thanks for the recommendation.

I called Whye Keong & spoke to a lady staff who said she will get the boss to call me back. Hopefully, tmr he calls.

Can you give me the City Gas contact no. to call? Many thanks.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Domestic Help