Looking for transfer Maid to look after baby

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Looking for transfer Maid to look after baby

Postby p1keys » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi

I am looking for transfer maid whom have expereince looking after baby/new born and toddler , key thing must love children

if anyone have maid with the above criteria to let go, kindly sms me @ 90267381

Salary : SGD 430, no day off

cheers

p1keys
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Looking for transfer Maid to look after baby

Postby p1keys » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:03 am

pls close this thread, i sign a new maid from indo

a lesson learn

just be mindful to those whom are going to hire maids whom just completed 4yr stint from EU counrties

My current maid used to work there and from what i learn is that going on to the 5th yr , their employer usually ask them to go back home bec if not, they have to apply PR for them, which cost $. and the salary will go up to meet the min wage. They can come back after 1 yr away from EU and start another 4 yr term.

So if you hire one, chances are they will want to quit after less than 1 yr.

They love to work in EU bec, paid in Euro, 8-5 working hr mon to fri , PH and weekends no work , can work partime to earn extra

Another lesson, if some one else maid say that they want to recommend a relative or friend to work for you , pls add a big pinch of salt, chances are they are not in your best interest and she wants to earn commision.

p1keys
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Domestic Help