Blacklist maid Nurhayati work permit no 0 0753213 and agency

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Blacklist maid Nurhayati work permit no 0 0753213 and agency

Postby Smurfkitty » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Recently, I engage a maid and her name is Nurhayati and work permit no 0 0753213- . She look friendly but she is a real devil and a big liar..We bought her different types of tea to drink.. and one day we discover she drank my boy milk. To our horror, when my mum brought my son out, she steal food to eat and drink. It just happen one day my 2 years old boy came back from walk after that, he open the door that seal the rubbish chute, then he started to find a cup with spoon and started to stir. After that, my mum realised the sound and went to take a look, manage to stop him from drinking.

Every weekend, we will ask the maid not to cook and go out with us. This maid refuse to go out or find excuses that she will have headachae and not feeling well if see too many people, or give us black face when we bring her out with us.

One day, when I am on leave and brought my son out but forget to bring things and head home, the house is empty. She went out without my knowledge and waited for her 2 hrs still not back. As I have some important things to attend so ask my mum who stay nearby me to take a look. She came back only after dinner and when confront her, she said she wants the freedom to move around as and when she like. Then, she wants to go home and refuse to do anything thereafter.

My hubby and I are both working and contemplating whether to pack her off immediately as we are afraid that we are unable to cope. Then to our horror, she is a witch. She abuse my elder girl during the night, left a blueblack thumbprint on her shoulder and run away the next day. Luckily, that day I am alert and heard the door bang. Immediately, wake my hubby and enlist my siblings help, manage to catch her back. She pack and run away at 5am.When we brought her back, we search her bags.. she even so fierce said wants to strip and let us search. We found that she took all the things we bought for her, my hubby watch and our family photographs.

I call the MOM and agent. Told them my case and ask them what should I do. MOM officers only said I should report the case and I ask so do I still need to pay for her airtickets and would I get back the remaining loan I paid. Then MOM officers just said its between u and your agency. What the hell is MOM doing only know how to take monthly FWL from employers, do not know how to do things..Agent just tell me according to contract I have to pay her airtickets and if send her off, the remaining loan will be forefitied.

The employment agency - ART employment - Steven Loo also one kind... I have paid deposit for the new replacement maid to come. Then, he keep on delaying saying at first the maid has permit problem or passport problem. In the end, 2 months still never come. As we are unable to wait, so we told him we would like to cancel. Then he deduct $200 from our deposits which state that to pay for administrative fee before apply to MOM.. He is a real money sucker. I have checked with more well-established agent, they only charges $50 - $100 for administrative fee only when they have submit the application to MOM. This is not the 1st time he gave us execuses. Nurhayati is also not the maid we chosen. The one we chosen, he said the Indonesia agency cheat his money and run away with some maid and happen the one I chosen is one of them. So, he passed us this maid. After the maid has run away, she even ask her to take the transfer maid he has on hand... Pls do not go to this ART employment agency as he is not trustable anymore.

I have attached the devil maid photos and employers who is currently engage her be careful.. She can be very good to the kids in front of your and she is good at sowing discord among your families. She will tell tales your mom or in-law and then tell your mom and in-law another side of the tales and twist facts.

Smurfkitty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Blacklist maid Nurhayati work permit no 0 0753213 and ag

Postby JusticeBao » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Look like devil to me...

JusticeBao
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Smurfkitty » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:33 pm

JusticeBao wrote:Look like devil to me...

I m on private mail with a member of kiasu parents as she is confirming that this maid came to Singapore before to work for her 3 years ago.. And, her name has changed . Her ex-employer said she also wrote a letter to mom to blacklist her.. And she also use art employment agency same as me... So scary... See.. Mom also has loophole.. They should identify the blacklist maid by thumbprint instead of name.. Sigh..

Smurfkitty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby HAPPYH » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Smurfkitty wrote:

I m on private mail with a member of kiasu parents as she is confirming that this maid came to Singapore before to work for her 3 years ago.. And, her name has changed . Her ex-employer said she also wrote a letter to mom to blacklist her.. And she also use art employment agency same as me... So scary... See.. Mom also has loophole.. They should identify the blacklist maid by thumbprint instead of name.. Sigh..

:yikes: I think the permanent solution is going for maid-free and manage on our own.

HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby peapot » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Wa! Maid from hell! Scary! Thanks for the alert. Employers should help one another. If not, no one else is helping us

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby carebear » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Can we request that the moderator make this thread a sticky thread?

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 pm

May I know the reason for making it sticky?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby carebear » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm

LKVM wrote:May I know the reason for making it sticky?

Just a suggestion...... so that we will be able to find this thread easily in case we want to hire maids in future.

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsSeah » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Smurfkitty wrote:

I feel both of you should inform MOM about their oversight on this. This sound scary and ART Employment agency should be checked by MOM too.

MrsSeah
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ngval » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm

3 yrs back, i hired the maid (shown in the photo) by the name - Junita with the same agency - ART Employment and same person - Steven Loo!

I was q shocked when i saw Smurfkitty posted this maid photo here in this forum. To verify my doubts, i sent her a private sms to confirm if the maid is hunchbacked and true enough...it's her! The same old maid with different name. I didnt expect this agency to recycle this maid and it was after she left then i discovered via the MOM maid history check that I was actually her 4th employer!! The agency told me she is a fresh maid!!

i sent MOM an email 3 yrs back then to blacklist her cuz she smoked in my hse & stole our money. Like what smurfkitty mentioned, she stole my kid's milk to drink and stir relationship btw me & in law etc....Looks like MOM didn't do their check well despite the biometric measures that they are using now. I have sent MOM an email to get an explanation on this and they have nt reply since then....

I hope those who read this forum, beware of this agency who cheated our money...same issue as Smurfykitty...Steven didnt provide a replacement maid months after months.

ngval
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Domestic Help