Transfer maid to let go

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Transfer maid to let go

Postby watervapourbaby » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi fellow parents, I've decided to let go of my current indo maid after much consideration (her salary is too high and I've decided to be a sahm). I know it's not easy to find a reliable maid these days and like many of you, I've gone through many maids (5 to be specific) before I found my current helper. Her current salary is $460, no off/no hp. She has been with us for 10mths now and her loan is fully paid up. She's quite a good worker, pretty smart and can speak good Mandarin though her English needs some improvement.

Her duties were mainly to look after my 2 kids (6mths and 5yr old) and housekeeping. Cooking not very good but not impt to me as long as she can handle the kids while i'm busy. We are also very strict with her - no hp or off day and so far, we only allow her to call home using phonecard (15mins) every now and then. The only thing is that she can be a bit ya-ya sometimes (cos smart mah!) but I've concluded that there's no perfect maid. As long as she can handle the kids, clean the house and cook simple dishes,it's good enough.

I intend to send her off to the agent next week and if anyone of you is keen, PM me and we can go down to the agency together for the transfer. You can interview her on the spot and see if she fits your bill ;)

All the best KS parents!

watervapourbaby
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Transfer maid to let go

Postby cluelessnn » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:41 pm

hi may i know if your helper is indonesian?

cluelessnn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby cluelessnn » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:02 pm

hi is your maid indonesian.

pla email me baby_nur12@hotmail.com

cluelessnn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby CMF » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:12 pm

cluelessnn wrote:hi is your maid indonesian.

Hi

FYI the first line of the first post states that the maid is an Indonesian.

CMF
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby annfresh » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Hi,
is she still available?
I'm interested to interview her.
Please contact me 83228262

annfresh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby eileen1102 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 am

Hi is she still available? Can contact mi at 90498802.

eileen1102
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Hard Truth » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:16 pm

watervapourbaby wrote:Hi fellow parents, I've decided to let go of my current indo maid after much consideration (her salary is too high and I've decided to be a sahm). I know it's not easy to find a reliable maid these days and like many of you, I've gone through many maids (5 to be specific) before I found my current helper. Her current salary is $460, no off/no hp. She has been with us for 10mths now and her loan is fully paid up. She's quite a good worker, pretty smart and can speak good Mandarin though her English needs some improvement.

Her duties were mainly to look after my 2 kids (6mths and 5yr old) and housekeeping. Cooking not very good but not impt to me as long as she can handle the kids while i'm busy. We are also very strict with her - no hp or off day and so far, we only allow her to call home using phonecard (15mins) every now and then. The only thing is that she can be a bit ya-ya sometimes (cos smart mah!) but I've concluded that there's no perfect maid. As long as she can handle the kids, clean the house and cook simple dishes,it's good enough.

I intend to send her off to the agent next week and if anyone of you is keen, PM me and we can go down to the agency together for the transfer. You can interview her on the spot and see if she fits your bill ;)

All the best KS parents!

Hi,

If her loan is fully paid up, do we need to go down to the agency? Can we not do the transfer between employers? Do I need to pay the agency fees? If so how much?
Thanks

Hard Truth
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yen2110 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi,

I am keen. Can you email me @ yen211078@gmail.com?

Thks

yen2110
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ksfaith » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi

I am keen too: pls sms me at 90621388, but i have 4 kids. wonder is she ok with it?

thanks & regards

ksfaith
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby watervapourbaby » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:30 pm

hi parents, due to overwhelming response, we have decided to send the maid back to the agency this morning, for those who are keen, the maid's name is Erna Susanti and the agent is crislo 6438 3353. good luck!

watervapourbaby
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Domestic Help