Approved Employment Contract from Indonesian Embassy

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Approved Employment Contract from Indonesian Embassy

Postby TheTankh » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 am

Hi there.

Would any folks know how to go about getting the approved standard-form contract from the Indonesian Embassy. My wife and I have been trying to call them, to no avail.

We know of a FDW, previously working in Singapore, who has since returned to Indonesia but wishes to come back to Singapore to work for us. We don't want to go through an agency (which will charge her an outrageous amount, and also charge us) and have successfully applied for the in-principle work permit.

However, the FDW needs to obtain her foreign work ID from the Indonesian Govt and in order to process that, they want evidence that the approved contract is agreed to by the employers (us). So we need to get the approved contract terms.

Grateful for any assistance.

K H Tan

Re: Approved Employment Contract from Indonesian Embassy

Postby yepod » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:39 pm

I have pm u. Did you manage to direct hire a maid from Indonesia? Please share your experience. Desperately need advice now.

Return to Domestic Help