Water spilled onto the extension cord....

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Water spilled onto the extension cord....

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 am

and went right into all the sockets. Is it still safe to use this extension cord after leaving it to dry for a day or 2?
Guest
 

Re: Water spilled onto the extension cord....

Postby ahkeong » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

its better u open up and check the inside.. especially at the copper wires part and the fuse..

once totally dry, its safe to use

ahkeong
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:03 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Water spilled onto the extension cord....

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 pm

ahkeong wrote:its better u open up and check the inside.. especially at the copper wires part and the fuse..

once totally dry, its safe to use


:thankyou: :smile:
Guest
 


Return to Domestic Help