Maid agency in the East

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Maid agency in the East

Postby RCC Mum » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Hihi, anyone has any good recommendation for good ageny in the East?

My Indonesia maid is due to go back by end of the year but my current agency is unable to provide me with any biodata of new maid. Said there is not much Indon maid available now due to new regulation next year, so all are playing the waiting game.

RCC Mum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Maid agency in the East

Postby Pure Purple » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 am

I used to go to Katong SC and made comparisons across the many agencies all at one go.

I generally go for one that charges least for maid n i because i believe the agents don't do much pre-screening or much systematic maid training.

Pure Purple
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Maid agency in the East

Postby sad citizen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Pure Purple wrote:I used to go to Katong SC and made comparisons across the many agencies all at one go.

I generally go for one that charges least for maid n i because i believe the agents don't do much pre-screening or much systematic maid training.

I did the same thing. :imcool:
Katong is the hub in the East, plenty of agencies but not near mrt so I can't bring my kid down to test the bonding and 1st sight impression.

If you want transfer maid like me, they can be interviewed on the spot.

But I didn't get to pay a low agency fee because the FDW who agreed to my employment terms is super X..... one of my term is no mobile phone during working days.... not many can agree :siam:

sad citizen
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Domestic Help