Where to buy picnic mat?

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Where to buy picnic mat?

Postby PlayfulFairy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 am

Hi,

Anyone has any idea where can I buy a picnic mat?
Thanks in advance :D

PlayfulFairy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby cmm » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 am

Going on a picnic over the weekend? Wow, sounds like fun!! :D

You can get them from hypermarts like Giant, Carrefour. My family uses a ground sheet - can get from shops that sells army stuff (there are many shops like that above the food centre in beach rd) . This kind is bigger than usual picnic mats and you can get pins to pin down the corners so they don't flap in the wind. You can get hammocks frm there too... your kids would love it :wink:

Daiso also has some cute cartoon ones for kids. These are really small. I got them for my kids to sit on while they build sand castles....

Have fun!

cmm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby RRMummy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am

cmm wrote:Daiso also has some cute cartoon ones for kids. These are really small. I got them for my kids to sit on while they build sand castles....

Yup this is what I use too! :wink: $2 used for more than 20times now but still ok.. well worth the money :wink:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Andaiz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 am

Yep, those work...and I also use IKEA shower curtains (as they are thicker) for the food.

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby RRMummy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am

Andaiz wrote:Yep, those work...and I also use IKEA shower curtains (as they are thicker) for the food.

Thanks Andaiz, good idea. it never crossed my mind! 8)

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Domestic Help