Pls help : Questions about Home Leave Doc for Filippino Maid

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Pls help : Questions about Home Leave Doc for Filippino Maid

Postby mamii » Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi urgently need some advise.

My helper is going back for home leave on 23 May for 1st time, this is her 3rd year. Her contract is till Feb 2014.

I had no idea she needed some documents to return and contract renewal and passport renewal and insurance etc

Agency says they charged 500 but they have no time to do it for me cos too it is too late for them. As they needed 1 month to do it.

She suggested I go to Lucky Plaza to look up other agencies.

Does it matter if i go to Lucky Plaza or is it better I go to Embassy direct ? Can my helper can the documents in time ?

TIA

mamii
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Pls help : Questions about Home Leave Doc for Filippino

Postby fcmaid » Fri May 03, 2013 5:28 pm

mamii wrote:Hi urgently need some advise.

My helper is going back for home leave on 23 May for 1st time, this is her 3rd year. Her contract is till Feb 2014.

I had no idea she needed some documents to return and contract renewal and passport renewal and insurance etc

Agency says they charged 500 but they have no time to do it for me cos too it is too late for them. As they needed 1 month to do it.

She suggested I go to Lucky Plaza to look up other agencies.

Does it matter if i go to Lucky Plaza or is it better I go to Embassy direct ? Can my helper can the documents in time ?

TIA

You can ask EJ recuitment +65 63443700

I don't remember their fees being 500 for home leave.

fcmaid
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby JJ1111 » Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 pm

For maid who work more than 2 years in singapore with you, you can go philipine embassy to do it yourself.

http://www.philippine-embassy.org.sg/co ... n-renewal/

You also need to apply for OEC for your maid so that she is able to return to singapore.

http://www.philippine-embassy.org.sg/labor/hsw/oec/

JJ1111
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby mamii » Sat May 04, 2013 9:22 am

:thankyou:

mamii
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Domestic Help