Maid on Transfer - Rosinta

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Maid on Transfer - Rosinta

Postby dd » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:45 am

Want to caution that I have just got rid of my maid name: Rosinta who is now at HR Asia, waiting to be transferred.

Caught her 2nd time red-handed putting her bra & panty together with our laundry in the machine. She never seeks permission since day 1 if she could wash her clothes together with ours in the machine, until one day, I discovered. However, I allowed only her clothings but not her undergarments.
Just few days ago, I saw her bra and panty inside the machine AGAIN!! She has no integrity and never show any respect at all. Why I am so furious bcos I wash my undergarments by hand on my own!!!

There are many many issues about this maid which is too long to elaborate here. One other disgusting action she did was... Sticking her nose-shit on the wall beside her mattress.. Yes, NOSE-SHIT and when I question her, she can deny saying it was there before she arrives. She will take my things from my master toilet to use, take my kid's food to eat, mingle with men etc till I cannot tolerate her anymore.

dd
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Maid on Transfer - Rosinta

Postby chickaboom8888 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi dd,

Pls send her info(incl work permit) to Tamarind so she can post it at http://employersnightmares.blogspot.sg/

Let's unite and help to blacklist those bad maids
Let the sincere and good one to come here to help us while provide living to their loved ones.

chickaboom8888
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Maid on Transfer - Rosinta

Postby MizzNAH » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:45 pm

This Rosinta is from Philipines or Indonesia?

MizzNAH
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Domestic Help