WPOL new features 13 Nov 2013

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

WPOL new features 13 Nov 2013

Postby st2 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi all

I just went online MOM to check if my ex maid has come back to work and I found this message.

Check out this message and go MOM website to confirm it. I hope I'm not the only one seeing this......(too good to be true! )

I hope point 2) is true and really take off with all of us employers giving feed back. It would be some confort to us IMHO.

I've copied and paste the message here

Mandatory Message Retrieval-PIWPSOLMM645-15/11/2013

Important Message(s):

Sent On: 13/11/2013

New features in WPOL

Dear WPOL users

We are adding new features in WPOL from 15 Nov 2013 to help you make a more informed decision on hiring a foreign domestic worker. This may save you from unnecessary work permit rejections and fees, or hiring an unsuitable worker. The new features will:

1) Block you from submitting an application if you, or the foreigner is not currently eligible to get a work permit. Where possible, we will tell you why this is the case, and what you can do next. You should not re-submit the application manually through SingPost because it will not change the outcome.

2) Inform you if the foreign domestic worker you are applying the work permit for has feedback on her which was provided by the ex-employer. We will also give you the contact details of the ex-employer so that you can find out more if you wish.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Work Pass Division

Re: WPOL new features 13 Nov 2013

Postby JJ1111 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks!! This is a good feature!!!

Return to Domestic Help