Helping a Myanmar maid to find employer

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Helping a Myanmar maid to find employer

Postby doryfish » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi,

My current myanmar maid wants me to help her friend, who has been working in Singapore for 5 months, to find a new employer. Currently, she is looking after a 96 years old elderly woman. Her employer find her not suitable to look after elderly so agree to let her transfer.

I do not know her personally nor see her before. Just help her to save money without going through agency. She is 24 years old from Yangon and a Christian. She finished 10 years of education. Anyone interested to interview her over the phone or in person, pls pm me for her contact number.

doryfish
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Helping a Myanmar maid to find employer

Postby Pure Purple » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 am

Hello Doryfish

I'm looking for one to start work in mid July, if she can wait?? I'll pm you. I think it's great that you are helping. Thank you.

Pure Purple
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby doryfish » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi, the maid has decided to go back to Myanmar for good. Thank you all who show your interest.

doryfish
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby doryfish » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:30 am

Hi All,

My maid have another of her friend to recommend. Currently back in Myanmar. She has been working in Singapore for 5 years under one employer. I do not know her personally nor seen her before. Anyone interested pls pm me with contact no and I will whatsapps you her photo and biodata. Probably can interview her through Viber as well.

doryfish
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Angelique » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:56 am

Hi, am looking for helper for baby care.
If she is available? My number is 91468670

doryfish wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My maid have another of her friend to recommend. Currently back in Myanmar. She has
> been working in Singapore for 5 years under one employer. I do not know her personally
> nor seen her before. Anyone interested pls pm me with contact no and I will whatsapps
> you her photo and biodata. Probably can interview her through Viber as well.

Angelique
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby doryfish » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:02 am

Hi Angelique,

Just learnt that the maid has no confidence of looking after babies. Thank you for your interest.

doryfish
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby POA Teacher » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 am

Angelique wrote:Hi, am looking for helper for baby care.
If she is available? My number is 91468670

doryfish wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My maid have another of her friend to recommend. Currently back in Myanmar. She has
> been working in Singapore for 5 years under one employer. I do not know her personally
> nor seen her before. Anyone interested pls pm me with contact no and I will whatsapps
> you her photo and biodata. Probably can interview her through Viber as well.

Is it possible to direct hire a Myanmar worker? I mean on the Myanmar side, will she be allowed to leave the country without going through an agent?

POA Teacher
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby yaokel » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:03 am

I need to look for Myanmar maid who can speaks English, cook and very patience with my 2 girls. Is the Myanmar maid still available?

yaokel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Ideal domestic » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:16 am

Indo and Filipino transfer available.

Please email idealdomestic@gmail.com for details.

Thank you

Ideal domestic
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby doryfish » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:01 am

Hi, my Myanmar ex helper have 3 friends who are looking for new employers. 2 of them who have worked at least 4 years are in Singapore. Can interview them personally. Another one ex Singapore worked for 6 years but is back in Myanmar. Interested, pls PM me so I can pass their contact numbers to you. I don't know them personally but just help them to save agent fee. Thank you.

doryfish
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Domestic Help