Indonesian Maid - available in mid October 2014

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Indonesian Maid - available in mid October 2014

Postby Charlie22 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 pm

I am not an agent. I have an Indonesian house helper to be direct employed in mid-end October 2014. She will return to Indonesia in first week of October 2014 after completing her contract. She is ready to return 1-2 weeks after.

I can't transfer her direct to potential employer and no interview can be arranged until first week of October 2014 as my child is having exam and I don't want to have any disturbance during these period of time.

Reason not to continue her service is my child has grown up and independent is expected.

Her profile:

* 34 years old
* Single Indonesian
* Muslim (but handle pork, and no fasting is required)
* She was working for two years in a 2 storey landed property in Holland V, taking care of grandpa and housework
* Subsequently, she worked for a family of four (with one child and one infant) in a HDB dwelling for 3-4 years prior transferred to my family. She took care of the infant since born till 3 plus years old where both owner were working full time.
* She completed her 4 years contract with us

Her Job scope :
* House work
* Cooking (she learnt cooking from me, I would consider her a very fast learner and good cook). Her specialty are steam fish, cereal prawn, curry chicken, assam fish, calamari, mutton curry, Sweet & Sour pork, pork chop, tonic soup, some desserts etc just to name some mainly Asian food as we don't bake at home.
* Take care of our aquarium with some fishes
* Accompany my child to/from school, bring my child lunch box
* Marketing
* Others

Language Efficiency:

* Speak English (she reads English novels times to times)
* Speak Indonesian/Malay language
* Understand Mandarin moderately (speak very basic Mandarin)
* Speak Cantonese (basic but could understand Cantonese quite well)

My comments:
* Fast learner and independent
* Good in cooking
* Cheerful personality
* Fast and smart helper

Expectation from her:
Experience helper tends to have some expectation.

* Salary commence according to market rate
* Every Sunday off
* Prefer to work for Chinese family as she is used to work for Chinese since...
* She likes children
* She is a dog lover.

For your info, she owns an iphone.

If you are interested, you may pm me but interview could only be arranged in first week of October. Thank you.

Charlie22
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Indonesian Maid - available in mid October 2014

Postby yaokel » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 am

Every Sunday off???
How much is her salary?

yaokel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Real Bubbly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:26 pm

hi i'm keen as my current maid's contract will end on mid Oct'14 so just nice. Are you able to share more details like her current salary and also do you know if she would be ok to go without offday and get compensation in $ instead?

Thanks in advance :lol:

Real Bubbly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Twisties » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Hi. I m also interested. Can u pls contact me engmel17@gmail.com? Tis..

Twisties
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby TheFooFighters » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi, I'm interested to find out more on her current remuneration package. Please contact me @ carrie.sl.wong@gmail.com. Thanks.

TheFooFighters
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby blissful mummy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 am

Hi, Charlie22, I'm keen as well. I work better with Indonesian helpers. Possible to email me at tay_lengleng@yahoo.com.sg please? Thanks v much :)

blissful mummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Faithmaidagency » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:08 pm

hi
im aisoen, indoensian chinese,
recently i become maid agency and dealing with indonesian only.
and i have indoensian embassy accredated
im not try sell u any of my maid.. i just try educated some employer and trying to answer some question if any f the mummy here need.

please read this article about DIRECT HIRED BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND MAID

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/archive/ ... -directly/

cos im dealing with maid for 14 year in singapore
i have a mobile phone shop in city plaza( opposite paya lebar mrt)
which this place is where all indoensian maid will come to this building when they off day .

so my customer mostly is indonesian maid and i been doing this for 14 years. so i kind of see 1001 story and character of the maid .

and 2 years ago i started to do the employemnt of maid , but i started by supply the maid to my singapore friends, till last year i started to tempted to serve local singaporean employer.

im not confidence i can serve singaporean as i dont really confidence i have the sales skill. ( i usually just manage my shops and most of the time is my staff do the sales )

but thanks GOD in this 1 year since i get my license im happy im able to communicated with employer ..

and last 2 weeks i happen surf about maid news.

and find about this kiasu parents website..

for info im also a mother and my daughter is singaporean .

PLEASE call me if any question
im happy to help
you dont have to take maid from me
but im happy to answer ur question or enquiry about indo maid
please text me if im not pick up ( sometimes im not in singapore as i often travel )

regard
aisoen

Faithmaidagency
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Charlie22 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Aisoen,

I trust you know how much it costs an employer to employ a foreign domestic worker. Be it agency for FDW or employment agency for local or other nation, they are bound to be the same. What they want is $$$. The employment contract is bind with offer and acceptance. Any kind soul in good matching of job requirements of individual??? I wonder!

Stories of maids are devastating. They are good helpers out there but how many? If you are able to get one, lucky you!

Those maid under direct hire, they are clever enough to protect themselves. They know where to seek help when required. Indonesia authority could seek help from MOM to update them the statistics of Indonesian employed in Singapore. What is the problem then?

Those maids goes to agency are those without any resources to find a prospective employer. This leave them with no choice but to appoint a middle man sucking their blood strive for a job. It is lucky draw game then for the employer!

Charlie22
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Charlie22 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 am

My maid is available for an interview this week. She will subsequently return to Indo for 2 weeks holidays after good employer match and commence thereafter. If you are interested, you may pm me.

Expects 2 Sundays off, Salary is negotiable.

Charlie22
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby vivienpg » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi, we will like to interview your maid. We are a Chinese family and am able to give every Sunday off. My email is vivienpang@yahoo.com. Thanks

vivienpg
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Domestic Help