My current indon helper is available for transfer. She is with me for two weeks but I am letting her go as i feel she may be more suited to look after older, more independent children.
More info below:-
Languages spoken: English and Mandarin (a little hokkien)
Longest stint with one employer : 9 years (i verified in MOM website)
Childcare experience: Looked after a three year old boy until he turned twelve
No.of years in Sg: 12
- Wina is a good cook and can work independently
- Ability to speak proficient mandarin is a plus for home with elderly
- Takes instruction without black face
- She handwashes all our clothes. Bedsheets and towels are machine wash
- Not suitable for infant and young children. She doesn't interact much with my kids who are 5 and 2+
- Average cleaning unless you explicitly tells her your standards
- As with the seasoned FDWs, she uses handphone everyday. She has been told to only use at night but i let her keep her phone
She would like to work for chinese or expatriate family. Also open to family without kids.
Pls sms or whatsapp me at 9746 2463 for more details. I will respond when free or late evenings after my children go to bed.
Indonesia Domestic Helper Available Immediately
With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.