I have one Indonesian maid available for transfer. She has been working for us for 4 years.
She is available for an interview from tomorrow. May start work after her 2 weeks holidays in Indonesia. I am ok to let her go anytime as long as she finds an employer match.
Reason of letting go - my child has reach junior stage, independency is expected.
If you are interested, you may send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or pm me.
* 36 years old
* Experience in Hong Kong and Singapore
###(3 years plus in Hong Kong and 8 year plus in Singapore), I do not know the exact number of years, the best is you ask her during the interview.
* can handle pork and no fasting is required during Ramadan month
* Dogs and Cats lover.
* Cheerful disposition.
* infant, childcare and elderly care
* Good in cooking (Chinese, Malay, Indonesian and basic western food such as sandwiches, pasta, chicken chop etc)
* Fast learner and smart
* No black face
* Language - English, Malay, Indonesian, Mandarin (Basic spoken), Cantonese (Basic spoken & good understanding)
* Independent (plan breakfast, lunch & dinner)
* Sawing (knows how to mend some simple sawing works)
* IT savvy with iphone.
Expecting at least 2 off days per month on Sunday. Salary is negotiable.
Experienced Indonesian Maid for Transfer
With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.