Ikea roller blinds

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Ikea roller blinds

Postby marstolive » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi , has anyone used or is using the ikea roller blind? I would like to find out if it can block out the sun effectively. At least 50%?

Thinking of buying it.

THANKS

marstolive
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Ikea roller blinds

Postby jasmineong » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:59 pm

marstolive wrote:Hi , has anyone used or is using the ikea roller blind? I would like to find out if it can block out the sun effectively. At least 50%?

Thinking of buying it.

THANKS

Yes I have, its ok ok in terms of blocking out sunlight - maybe 40%. But after a few years, may need to change as it is not too hardy.

jasmineong
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby marstolive » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:13 pm

jasmineong wrote:
marstolive wrote:Hi , has anyone used or is using the ikea roller blind? I would like to find out if it can block out the sun effectively. At least 50%?

Thinking of buying it.

THANKS

Yes I have, its ok ok in terms of blocking out sunlight - maybe 40%. But after a few years, may need to change as it is not too hardy.

Oh I see. Thanks for the feedback.

marstolive
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby erislee » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:31 pm

y not try those curtain tat have two layers, one is the thick one another is the thin one tat allow sunlight to come in..

erislee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Domestic Help