Maid grinds her teeth

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Maid grinds her teeth

Postby sparks » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:18 pm

My maid shares room with dd & ds. As my maid sleeps earlier than dd who's studying till midnight, dd's sleep is inevitably affected. It's loud as we can also hear it from outside the room with TV on.

I am exploring options like getting an OTC nightguard from amazon for her or allocate her to sleep in other room as a last resort. She told me that she actually thinking of going back philippines to pull out all her upper teeth! :faint: I told her not.

Is nightguard the best option? Anyone got any recommendations? TIA

sparks
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Maid grinds her teeth

Postby fruitpunch23 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Sounds serious

fruitpunch23
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Maid grinds her teeth

Postby mummumoftwo » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:50 am

sparks wrote:My maid shares room with dd & ds. As my maid sleeps earlier than dd who's studying till midnight, dd's sleep is inevitably affected. It's loud as we can also hear it from outside the room with TV on.

I am exploring options like getting an OTC nightguard from amazon for her or allocate her to sleep in other room as a last resort. She told me that she actually thinking of going back philippines to pull out all her upper teeth! :faint: I told her not.

Is nightguard the best option? Anyone got any recommendations? TIA

your maid is under stress

mummumoftwo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Domestic Help