Renewal of maid without agent.. how..pls advice.

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: Renewal of maid without agent.. how..pls advice.

Post by CarenL » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:19 pm

Estéema wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:03 pm
Yes. No need to use maid agency to renew.

Just use yr SingPass on MOM website. I can do it on my hp or laptop so long as hv internet access & renew. Cost is only as per MOM charges. No agency fees
Thank you for the info, this is very helpful! :thankyou:

Shereen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Shereen » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:32 am

Hihi ,
I have an Indonesian maid. Due to current covid -19 situation, MOM is rejecting my new helper application. Thus I want to extend my existing Indon maid for 1 month first while hoping MOM to change the ruling soon. I know how to extend it via mom online website for 1 month extension but unsure anything I must do at the embassy. Passport expiry for the helper still Long way ahead . Anyone can advise urgently ??

sin2x
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by sin2x » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:08 am

Hi Shereen,
I had to extend my helper's WP during the CB. I tried to contact MOM repeatedly by email but did not receive any reply. I finally managed to contact them by phone. I was told to go to WP online and to select extend for another 30 days. This extension is automatic- there is no approval needed. Hope that helps. Good Luck!

Read
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Read » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:54 am

Have you tried to contact the embassy?