Recommending my excellent cleaning lady

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Recommending my excellent cleaning lady

Postby centralpark » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Hi Parents,

I would like to recommend my cleaning lady. I will be getting a maid soon as the needs of the household have changed and I miss the days of having home cooked food without me toiling in the kitchen! I would like to recommend my cleaning lady. She has been wonderful helping me in cleaning of the toilets, window, mopping, vacuuming and ironing. Please call her, Zhi Hong, at 8649 9775. She is a Singapore PR from China and is married to a Singaporean. So, no legal issues. She is open to feedback on your particular cleaning standard and we get along very well :) All the best!

centralpark
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Recommending my excellent cleaning lady

Postby eileenpxp86 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Her charges pls?

eileenpxp86
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby kitty2 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:59 am

Her charges and which area is she covering?Thanks

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby katnguyen » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:43 pm

How old is she? Is she friendly? Is she careful and thorough in her work?

katnguyen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lclim80 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:12 pm

hihi, how much her charges? Can arrange temporary helps out , 1 to 2 month. 3 times per week and 2hr each time. Location at CCK.

lclim80
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby karenchh » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:59 am

centralpark wrote:Hi Parents,

I would like to recommend my cleaning lady. I will be getting a maid soon as the needs of the household have changed and I miss the days of having home cooked food without me toiling in the kitchen! I would like to recommend my cleaning lady. She has been wonderful helping me in cleaning of the toilets, window, mopping, vacuuming and ironing. Please call her, Zhi Hong, at 8649 9775. She is a Singapore PR from China and is married to a Singaporean. So, no legal issues. She is open to feedback on your particular cleaning standard and we get along very well :) All the best!

Hi there, I am new here. May I know what's her rates like? My maid's contract is ending in June and I am considering having to do without a maid. Many thanks in advance.

karenchh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Domestic Help