Looking for part time help

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.

Looking for part time help

Postby TAccs » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a helper who can come to my place (3-4hours) 2 times weekly to cover the following duties. The role is suitable for homemaker are staying nearby and able to spare a few hours weekly for some extra monies.

Frequency : twice weekly (weekdays)

Remuneration : Preferred to discuss on a monthly package, so helper can leave as long as the jobs are done, regardless of hours. My estimation is that it would take about 3-4 hours per visit.

Regular Duties :
•Vaccuuming & Mopping all floors
•Wiping all surfaces
•Ironing
•Keeping laundry
•Changing of bedsheets
•Toilet washing & scrubbing
•Washing dishes
•Cleaning of gas stove

Periodical Duties :
Cleaning of Windows
Cleaning of fans/lights

Frequency : twice weekly (weekdays)

Please PM me if you are keen to discuss further.

TAccs
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Looking for part time help

Postby Nux Zer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Would like to reco My PTH whom cleaning for us and others almost to 3 years.

You may try her service as a one time trial to judge her work, discipline and attitude before further arrangement.

(FYI - I'm just a client like y'all not an agent...etc. Giving her assistance as I believed on her attitude, discipline and work. We treated her like family).

You may inbox or sms me at 91825283 for further details of My PTH. TIA :smile:

Nux Zer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Looking for part time help

Postby Nux Zer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Nux Zer wrote:Would like to reco My PTH whom cleaning for us and others almost to 3 years.

You may try her service as a one time trial to judge her work, discipline and attitude before further arrangement.

(FYI - I'm just a client like y'all not an agent...etc. Giving her assistance as I believed on her attitude, discipline and work. We treated her like family).

You may inbox or sms me at FULLY BOOKED for further details of My PTH. TIA :smile:

FYI - Millions thanks y'all for all the support and trust on MyPTH work
Fully Booked for now, will update if there are available slot in future :smile:

Nux Zer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Domestic Help