Looking for transfer maid

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
Daisy2020
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Looking for transfer maid

Post by Daisy2020 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:17 pm

I have an Indonesian maid to transfer. She speaks little English. Are you keen?

Jesslyn Yong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Jesslyn Yong » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:52 am

Hi all, I am looking for transfer maid, my current maid going back soon, pls call me 97962389 if any, thanks

Chrisypy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Chrisypy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Hi all, I'm looking for transfer helper. Trustworthy, taking care of house chores and can cook. I have 3 kids- 10, 8 and 5. Pls text /call me if any 84794700. Thks allot

kiasukiddo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kiasukiddo » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Does anyone have a FDW available for direct transfer - preferably with experience caring for elderly? There are 4 adults in the family, including my mother who is independent (no need help with daily activities) - no kids. Main duties are cleaning and simple cooking. I am transferring my helper once I am able to find a replacement helper. Current helper has been with me for 6 years. - contract ending in Feb 2021. So we can swap if you have a suitably good helper. Whatsapp Biodata to 96910929 - No agent please. Thanks.

kiasukiddo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kiasukiddo » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Does anyone have a FDW available for direct transfer - preferably with experience caring for elderly? There are 4 adults in the family, including my mother who is independent (no need help with daily activities) - no kids. Main duties are cleaning and simple cooking. I am transferring my helper once I am able to find a replacement helper. Current helper has been with me for 6 years. - contract ending in Feb 2021. So we can swap if you have a suitably good helper. Whatsapp Biodata to 96910929 - No agent please. Thanks.

janice0717
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by janice0717 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:51 pm

if you have helper that you would like to let go, you can consider finding my agent at 98989647 Wendy, my family and I took helpers from her for around 10 years already. recently my friends have been engaging her service to help finding a new employer for their helper that they want to let go.