Looking for transfer maid

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
beautifulson15
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Looking for transfer maid

Post by beautifulson15 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi

My Indo helper will be going home soon. Anyone has a maid for transfer? Need to have experience looking after young toddler. General Housekeeping and cooking. Family of 3. Please PM me if you have maids you are looking to let go.

beautifulson15
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by beautifulson15 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi

We are looking for a transfer maid either from Indo or Philippines. My current helper will be going home soon. We have a 2.5 year old son whom the helper will need to look after during the times when I go to the office (work from home most time), in addition to Housekeeping and cooking.

Please PM me if you have a maid for transfer.

Gambateh82
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Gambateh82 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi, looking for transfer maid as the current maid is finishing her contract and decide not to continue. All my children are in childcare but i need help with housework as both my husband and i an very busy with work.

sgcitylife
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sgcitylife » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 am

Hi,

I am looking for a domestic helper for my family with general housekeeping, such as cleaning, cooking and taking care of 8 years old girl. We stay at Tanjong Pagar area.

If you have any helper for transfer, please SMS / WhatsApp me at 9459 4583.

youngmum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by youngmum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:21 pm

hi, a family of four looking for reliable transfer maid in May as current maid going home after contract ends. 2 adults 2 kids ~ lower pri and kindy. Giving four off days. Would be good if she can cook well. pls pm me expected salary and experience. thanks.

youngmum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by youngmum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:21 pm

hi, a family of four looking for reliable transfer maid in May as current maid going home after contract ends. 2 adults 2 kids ~ lower pri and kindy. Giving four off days. Would be good if she can cook well. pls pm me expected salary and experience. thanks.

XY0707
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by XY0707 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:01 am

youngmum wrote:hi, a family of four looking for reliable transfer maid in May as current maid going home after contract ends. 2 adults 2 kids ~ lower pri and kindy. Giving four off days. Would be good if she can cook well. pls pm me expected salary and experience. thanks.
Hi r u still looking for a maid. I hv a Indonesia maid to transfer. Pls watsapp me 91500715 Lyndy if u interested.

XY0707
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by XY0707 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:07 am

Gambateh82 wrote:Hi, looking for transfer maid as the current maid is finishing her contract and decide not to continue. All my children are in childcare but i need help with housework as both my husband and i an very busy with work.
Hi r u still looking for a maid? If keen pls watsapp me 91500715 Lyndy

pingsped
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by pingsped » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 pm

I have a reliable experienced Filipino maid for transfer.

Suitable for small household with max 1 primary school kid (no young kid)
Able to cook Chinese food
Cleans well
Thrifty

She is 59 years old. Likely will go back home for good in Dec.

Pls email pingsped@yahoo.com.sg for details

Janjan78
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Janjan78 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 am

Hello members. Im looking for a transfer maid to look aft my 3 yr old kid n also for cleaning maintenance for my home.