Indo maid looking for employer

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
godiva
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Indo maid looking for employer

Post by godiva » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Austin had worked for me for about 2 years in 2013-2014 (thereabouts). She is an Indo helper in her 40s and very experienced working in Singapore, for both local families and expat families. She is patient with young kids and has taken care of infants. She has a kind heart and loves dogs too. Her English is excellent.

She is an independent and honest worker. She can cook Chinese dishes as well as Western - she whips up a mean lagsana.

She contacted me recently to say she is looking for new employer. Although we have not met for about 4 years, we keep in touch through whatsapp.

if you are looking for a helper, do give her a try. She may be older than most and not as beautiful as the younger maids, but she is patient and dependable. If you are keen, please PM me and I will give you her mobile so you can contact her directly for interview. I am just helping her out. :thankyou:

Sulynn35
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Indo maid looking for employer

Post by Sulynn35 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:33 pm

hi please let me have her contact.

GFS
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Indo maid looking for employer

Post by GFS » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:37 pm

May I have her contact too, thanks!