Recommending my GOOD PT Cleaner and Cook

With most families being dual-income-with-kids, outsourcing home cleaning and home economics to domestic helpers is almost a way of life for Singaporeans. Come in and discuss issues pertaining to maids and home management.
Sparkypom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Recommending my GOOD PT Cleaner and Cook

Post by Sparkypom » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:07 pm

Hi all

My part time cleaner recently needs to raise money to help her sick brother. So I’m just posting for her to get more jobs. No, I don’t get any commission.

She’s a very clean and thorough lady in terms of cleaning and she cooks well too if you need her to cook. Most important, she’s honest and trustworthy.

Her charges is 18 per hour depends on location and size of premise and no of hours. Do call her up 86548736 Suiyin. Many thanks and happy new year!

Vince19
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Recommending my GOOD PT Cleaner and Cook

Post by Vince19 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:59 pm

Hi everyone! Im recommending my Cook and my PT and Cleaner! They really need money and I'm also in a financial crisis. You all can rely on them! They work very hard to their limits.

littleprince
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:3

Re: Recommending my GOOD PT Cleaner and Cook

Post by littleprince » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Sparkypom wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:07 pm
Hi all

My part time cleaner recently needs to raise money to help her sick brother. So I’m just posting for her to get more jobs. No, I don’t get any commission.

She’s a very clean and thorough lady in terms of cleaning and she cooks well too if you need her to cook. Most important, she’s honest and trustworthy.

Her charges is 18 per hour depends on location and size of premise and no of hours. Do call her up 86548736 Suiyin. Many thanks and happy new year!
Hi,
May I know which area she stays in?
I am looking for someone to make home cooked meals for 3 times a week. If she stays near, it will be feasible to do our own pick up. Please pm me. Thank you