All About Primary Schools' Balloting History

Work your way through the complex rituals of Primary One Registration. This is where you find out more about the dream school you have always wanted for your kid.

All About Primary Schools' Balloting History

Postby eyeceyes » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Where can i find a particular's school's past balloting results?

eyeceyes
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:13 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: balloting history

Postby jedamum » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:17 pm

eyeceyes wrote:Where can i find a particular's school's past balloting results?

is your kid due for registration this year?
if yes, then have to call up the school to check. if not, referring to past year's balloting results is pretty accurate....that is if you have kept a copy of last year's Straits Times special on P1 registration where they tabulate which schools having balloting for what distance and phase.
if your kid's registration is not this year, you can start tabulating and collecting this year's info....:)
which school are you eyeing?

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Re: balloting history

Postby Bishan_Mom » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:25 pm

jedamum wrote:is your kid due for registration this year?
if yes, then have to call up the school to check. if not, referring to past year's balloting results is pretty accurate....that is if you have kept a copy of last year's Straits Times special on P1 registration where they tabulate which schools having balloting for what distance and phase.
if your kid's registration is not this year, you can start tabulating and collecting this year's info....:)
which school are you eyeing?


I still have a copy of the ST special. Let me know if you need it.

Cheers.

Bishan_Mom
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:35 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: balloting history

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Bishan_Mom wrote:I still have a copy of the ST special. Let me know if you need it.
Cheers.


Can PM me? I'll type it out and put it up for everyone to refer to.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: balloting history

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Bishan_Mom wrote:I still have a copy of the ST special. Let me know if you need it.

Cheers.


Thanks, Bishan_Mom! I've placed your files here.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319



Previous year cohort statistis

Postby dfstan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:04 pm

anyone has a record of previous year cohorts statistics? or does MOE has such info? thanks

dfstan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Previous year cohort statistis

Postby jedamum » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:52 pm

dfstan wrote:anyone has a record of previous year cohorts statistics? or does MOE has such info? thanks


Have you done a search in the forum? :wink:

ChiefKiasu...maybe you wanna merge the thread.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby titank » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:29 pm

May I know there is Balloting in 2006 is it due to those born in Dragon year. Born in 2000?

By the way, I'm aiming the following schools & planning to do PV.

Fairfield Methodist Primary
River Valley Primary
Radin Mas Pri School

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am
Total Likes: 4


Re: Previous year cohort statistis

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 pm

jedamum wrote:Have you done a search in the forum? :wink:
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... .php?t=137

ChiefKiasu...maybe you wanna merge the thread.


Yes maam!... err... how to merge threads har? Oh well... I have made the ballot history thread into a sticky.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: Previous year cohort statistis

Postby jedamum » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:15 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Yes maam!... err... how to merge threads har? Oh well... I have made the ballot history thread into a sticky.

:lol: haha...merge thread..that's what 'the other forum' did for duplicate threads to reduce the clutter.
and madam....sounds too old for me leh.... :lol:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Next

Return to Primary Schools - Selection & Registration