All About Singapore Birth Rates

Work your way through the complex rituals of Primary One Registration. This is where you find out more about the dream school you have always wanted for your kid.
pebbles08
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Singapore Birth Rates

Post by pebbles08 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi may i know how do I find out the number of baby boys and girls born in 2014?

galaxyraider
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:7

Post by galaxyraider » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 pm

pebbles08 wrote:Hi may i know how do I find out the number of baby boys and girls born in 2014?
You can try Google it...

straylamb
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by straylamb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:00 am

pebbles08 wrote:Hi may i know how do I find out the number of baby boys and girls born in 2014?
http://www.singstat.gov.sg/statistics/b ... ths-tables

seriallain85
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by seriallain85 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 pm

wow, singapore birth rate is really really low. too bad there's no table to say which zone has what birth rate . would be really useful info for balloting.

galaxyraider
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:7

Post by galaxyraider » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:04 am

seriallain85 wrote:wow, singapore birth rate is really really low. too bad there's no table to say which zone has what birth rate . would be really useful info for balloting.
Err... the zone where the children were born doesn't really matter because parents move around in order to secure their preferred schools.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:136

Post by janet88 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:42 am

galaxyraider wrote:
seriallain85 wrote:wow, singapore birth rate is really really low. too bad there's no table to say which zone has what birth rate . would be really useful info for balloting.
Err... the zone where the children were born doesn't really matter because parents move around in order to secure their preferred schools.
the zone doesn't matter because along the way some parents get posted overseas and within 6 years anything can happen. some migrate.

iceywind88
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by iceywind88 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:09 pm

but we can predict the hottest zones should be the newer housing estates - sengkang/punggol

senthil303
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by senthil303 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 pm

iceywind88 wrote:but we can predict the hottest zones should be the newer housing estates - sengkang/punggol

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n ... -teck-ghee

Quote from the article:

Close to 400 babies were born to families in Teck Ghee since 2016, including eight pairs of twins and one set of triplets, said Mr Lee at the event.

The constituency with the most number of newborn babies in Singapore is Sengkang West

marmalade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by marmalade » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:56 am

The constituency with the most number of newborn babies in Singapore is Sengkang West
That's why Fern Green Primary School was built but think that doesn't really help looking at this year's Seng Kang Green Primary's over subscription at Phase 2C. Hmm.

r_aswathh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by r_aswathh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Wow...highest new born babies..especially dragon year babies are both in SKG and Punggol..
I m one of them..in SKG West..opp nan chiau n Springdale..