ChiefKiasu wrote:Alamak... die liao... everyone treat me like fortune teller like that... free wan some more.
Maybe it's time to do a 'Step-by-Step ChiefKS' Guide to Primary 1 Pre-registration Procedure'? They may go something like...
Step 1 : Ensure that you start sourcing for schools 3 years prior to year of registration
Step 2 : List down your list of schools
Step 3 : Obtain past year balloting/vacanices statistics from <link>
Step 4 : Check Phase 2C statistics - balloting required for within 1km? 1-2km?
Step 5 : Then check Phase 2B statistics - balloting required for within 1km? 1-2km?
Step 6 : Find out the distance between your house and your school
* <forum> P1 Registration - Measuring Home-School distance
* (to note MOE's statutory declaration requirements for using foster parents/grandparents address)
<forum> P1 Registration - Using grandparents' address
Step 7 : Determine the chances of success rate by analysing info obtained in Step 5 and 6.
Step 8 : If decided to try for Phase 2B, have to decide which route to take..
* <forum> Priority Registration - Active Community Leaders
* <forum> Priority Registration - Clan/affiliated membership
* <forum> Priority Registration - All About Parent Volunteers (PV)
(Disclaimer: Above requirements are derived based on registration requirement in 2008 P1 registration. Parents are strongly advised to read the latest requirements from <MOE>) website for updated details on registration.)