2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Work your way through the complex rituals of Primary One Registration. This is where you find out more about the dream school you have always wanted for your kid.
Post Reply
Anriza
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 31,

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by Anriza » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am

Yes thank you. Finally can breathe! Couldnt have survive without this group ❤

lot286
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 13,

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by lot286 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:15 am

what school was that? if i may ask. :)

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jan 03,
Total Likes:109

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by zac's mum » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Did anybody receive SMS for unsuccessful result of phase 2CS?

dwade
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 05,

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by dwade » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:10 pm

zac's mum wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 pm
Did anybody receive SMS for unsuccessful result of phase 2CS?
is that possible?
from what I know everyone will be accommodated

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jan 03,
Total Likes:109

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by zac's mum » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:21 pm

dwade wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:10 pm
zac's mum wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 pm
Did anybody receive SMS for unsuccessful result of phase 2CS?
is that possible?
from what I know everyone will be accommodated
I meant unsuccessful balloting result for 2CS. Does the same SMS indicate the school that the child was eventually allocated to?

Yes all will be accommodated before the places are open to Phase 3.


Moonrays84
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 16,

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by Moonrays84 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:37 pm

zac's mum wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:21 pm
dwade wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:10 pm
zac's mum wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 pm
Did anybody receive SMS for unsuccessful result of phase 2CS?
is that possible?
from what I know everyone will be accommodated
I meant unsuccessful balloting result for 2CS. Does the same SMS indicate the school that the child was eventually allocated to?

Yes all will be accommodated before the places are open to Phase 3.
Yes..someone i know balloted for naval base primary and was unsuccessful. The sms indicated that child has been allocated a slot at Xishan primary instead.

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jan 03,
Total Likes:109

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by zac's mum » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Thank you!

avey
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 14,

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by avey » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi all! Was just wondering how many days of leave would you take to accompany your child to school? And the amount you would give for their allowance too:) thanks !

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jan 03,
Total Likes:109

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by zac's mum » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:47 pm

avey wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 pm
Hi all! Was just wondering how many days of leave would you take to accompany your child to school? And the amount you would give for their allowance too:) thanks !
Next year’s first day of school will be on a Thursday (2 Jan). Definitely take leave. At least half day (some schools may have talks for parents until recess time. Then recess time you may be allowed to watch your child from outside the canteen, make sure he/she is coping fine.

Friday, up to you whether u want to take leave.

Monday morning, try to take leave if you can. Child may regress after the weekend and have morning tantrums etc getting ready for school. Or at least settle and reassure him/her safely into the school compound and then leave for work.

Allowance for recess probably $3 to buy food. Specify rice or noodles, otherwise they will think junk food = proper food. Emphasize no sweet drinks if you can. They have plain water from water bottles and water cooler.

Davischew
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Aug 07,

Re: 2019 P1 Registration Exercise for 2020 In-take

Post by Davischew » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:47 pm

avey wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 pm
Hi all! Was just wondering how many days of leave would you take to accompany your child to school? And the amount you would give for their allowance too:) thanks !
Most schools just allow to see from far during recess 1st day. Probably take 1st day leave will do.
Allowance varies from $2-$3 per day.

Post Reply