Re: Club 2005 Kids

Post by ice cream 007 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:30 pm

Wow everyone have so many posts.

ice cream 007
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by ice cream 007 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 pm

No my son usually takes of his socks first thing when he enters the house. He is 13 this year.

ice cream 007
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by ice cream 007 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:37 pm

I am a newbie what should I do.

Rivervalekid
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Rivervalekid » Fri May 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Hiyee

New mom on the block. PSLE year for our 2005 this year is making me nervous. Anyone with children attending Rivervale Primary School? :xedfingers:

Happy75
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Happy75 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi,

Most of the time my son age 12 will take off his socks but just throw them near the shoe cabinet and left them there for days due to his bad habit. Wearing socks and sleep when the weather is cold. This will help to sleep better especially he catches cold easily. I guess it is not weird, just a kind of habit some people like to wear slippers in the house.

magicalland
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by magicalland » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:45 pm

In this FREE 'Healthy Kids, Happy Parents' workshop, you will learn what essential oils are, and how to choose essential oils that are of a quality standard; safe for your children and family.

You will also learn how to create a chemical free environment to bring up your children, to improve their overall health and wellness and helping them stay healthy and happy naturally.

Limited seats! Sign up for the workshop at this link: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/healthy-kid ... 7378834099

When
22 September, 19:00–20:30
23 September, 13:00–14:30.

Cassiopeia_Ryssa
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Cassiopeia_Ryssa » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Driftking11 wrote:Hi there fellow parents, I was recently slightly shocked when a friend of mine told me that her 11 year old son does not remove his socks until shower time or when he needs to, and that he will sometimes wear his socks around the house for the entire day! She also told me her son wears socks to sleep every day!

I was a bit shocked by this and I decided to turn to fellow parents to see what they do as I was just curious to see if that friend of mine is that rare 'one in a million' parent. My son who is also 11, will normally take off his shoes when entering the house, he will put his bag in his room, go the toilet and take off his socks. Which I feel is normal. So I'm curious to see what other parents do!

Questions : 1) How old is your son? 2) Does your son like socks? 3) Does your son wear socks when he is sleeping? 4) Does your son take off his socks immediately when he enters your house or other peoples house? 5) If your son does not wear socks at home, and he asks you if he could wear socks around the house would you let him?

Hope you can answer soon!
I don't have a son, but I do have a daughter, Cassie, who is taking PSLE this year. Actually, today is her English. Fingers Crossed! :xedfingers:

My girl loves socks, but she hates wearing them to bed. Cassie does take off her socks immediately after school, but would definitely wear them if I let her. :rahrah: