Club 2003 Kiddo

These are clubs for parents with children of the same age
buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:86

Re: Club 2003 Kiddo

Post by buds » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Supplementary class in DD's school is also for whole class. Only remedial is for selective students.

PTM so early you all!

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:13

Post by bb_ mom » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Friday and still no news about whether DS has to attend supplementary class. Very unlikely he doesn't need to go cos he's been "selected" for English supplementary classes for the past 3 years...So, I e-mailed his English and Math teachers.

But I wonder about the effectiveness of the class. I don't see any improvement. Or is it his performance would have been much worse if he hadn't attended...

Soh Jianke
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Soh Jianke » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:32 pm

I P6 Alr Damm Scared Of PSLE Sieh :'(

Always21
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Always21 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:20 am

I wonder if other schools are having two days of supplementary classes. One for Chinese and Math/Science. My boy has so much HW, usually finished at nine in the evening.

What about the rest of the school? All having so much HW?

JJ1111
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:8

Post by JJ1111 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:12 am

Always21 wrote:I wonder if other schools are having two days of supplementary classes. One for Chinese and Math/Science. My boy has so much HW, usually finished at nine in the evening.

What about the rest of the school? All having so much HW?

Mine is 4 days of enrichment class. One english, one chinese, one science and one math. With his private lesson for Piano & erhu, tuition for math & chinese. He seem so busy.....

Actually now I wish PSLE faster over. :p

healthy_rangers
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by healthy_rangers » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi parents in this club!

Our group has created a project which aims to promote healthy dietary habits amongst children to reduce the negative health impacts through three main frameworks. Firstly, to educate children about the importance healthy diet. Secondly, to ensure a sustainable change in children’s diet, following education. Lastly, to provide tangible solutions to aid children in attaining healthy diet.

In order to spread the message, we have created a video, that is posted on YouTube, on healthy diet for children aged 9-12! Since your children are 12 this year, it's good if you could show your children this video! :imcool: :rahrah: :snooze: :boogie:

Do provide us with feedback if you think there are any improvements that could be made!

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK5NpdLHszc

KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hi parents in this club

Post by 5950916 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:53 pm

I have just watched it together with daughter, this is really a creative and fine video. My daughter asked me a lot about healthy eating, because i also do not know much about it, we did some research together. We decided to try to follow the balanced proportion!
healthy_rangers wrote:Hi parents in this club!

Our group has created a project which aims to promote healthy dietary habits amongst children to reduce the negative health impacts through three main frameworks. Firstly, to educate children about the importance healthy diet. Secondly, to ensure a sustainable change in children’s diet, following education. Lastly, to provide tangible solutions to aid children in attaining healthy diet.

In order to spread the message, we have created a video, that is posted on YouTube, on healthy diet for children aged 9-12! Since your children are 12 this year, it's good if you could show your children this video! :imcool: :rahrah: :snooze: :boogie:

Do provide us with feedback if you think there are any improvements that could be made!

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK5NpdLHszc

Sandycc
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Sandycc » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Hi Psle Mummies,

I wonder anyone is going for this workshop? it is p6 to sec 1 transition workshop that discuss how we can minimize stress for our kids.. I read the details of the teacher and think it is quite good
https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/pri-6-to-se ... 0091734920

YellowPrincess
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by YellowPrincess » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Sandy,

really? I am looking around leh.. cant seem to find any workshop.... this looks good. will you be going?

HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:5

Post by HAPPYH » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Sandycc wrote:Hi Psle Mummies,

I wonder anyone is going for this workshop? it is p6 to sec 1 transition workshop that discuss how we can minimize stress for our kids.. I read the details of the teacher and think it is quite good
https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/pri-6-to-se ... 0091734920
My friend said not worth it.