These are clubs for parents with children of the same age
Mummy_Tang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Club 2004 Kids

Post by Mummy_Tang » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi all,

I have a 2004 DS .. just wonder if you actually still celebrate yr kids birthday? His birthday is in Feb andvery near to Chinese New Year....
If you still celebrate yr child's birthday, where and what activities do you have??

Thanks!

Oppa
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Oppa » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm

I believe most parents (if not all) will celebrate birthdays for their children in one way or another.

For me, we allow him to indulge on his favourite food, do what he love most and get him what he wanted all year long. Basically he gets all his wishes granted on his special day.

I guess it depends on what your child loves most. Not necessarily have to be something expensive but surely must make him "Wow!!" and Smile.

Just sharing my 2-cents.

cccleo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by cccleo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi Oppa, I'm interested to send my 04 dd to creative writing too. So far I have sent her to 天磊 CL enrichment class and it has helped her Chinese. But her Eng compo writing is not too good. I have tried to teach her on my own, but it's not helpful. Please share the creative writing class you have send you kid. Tx.

Fei Fish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Fei Fish » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi Oppa,

Please email me the English Creative writing Class detail.

Thank you,
Regards,
Amy Fong
fei_fish50@yahoo.com.sg

catddy2002
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by catddy2002 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Hi,

My DD is also 2004 kids.
Nice to know there's a 2004 club in this forum. :rahrah:

Hi Oppa,

May I know which English Creative Class your child attend too?
Thanks in advance!

Sept
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Sept » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 am

Hi,

My DS is in the same club too.

Any SAHM around?

Steadyberry
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Steadyberry » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi

I would like to join this club but seems like this thread is pretty quiet. Is everyone busy with ca1 I wonder? Pls do share how is yr dc doing so far in school with additional science and cl compo?

SHAmum
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by SHAmum » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 pm

snowball wrote:
Oppa wrote:Hi Amy, my son shown great improvement in his Compo after attending creative writing lessons for a year. They learned like 10 nice phrases each week and used them to write a compo every week.

His work was selected for the school's young writers publication. I was surprised when I read them. I guessed the lessons helps a great deal. You may like to find out more.

My ds did not do well in both english & chinese compos too. Thinking where to learn compo writing for both, any suggestions ? :boogie:

Hi,
Please could you also let me know.
My dd is not doing well in both english & chinese.
Thanks.

Fei Fish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Fei Fish » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi,

My dd attend TAS for half year but her progress so so only. She still need alot more practice on her writing as her grammar & vocab also not v gd.
Her sentence structure v weak. Sometimes, after reading a book & not even able to comprehen out. So now, i try to sit beside her n explain to her after she finished reading. It really take alot hard work.

Best Regards,
Amy

hpliew
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by hpliew » Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi,

I used to think that tuition is not necessary for children at a young age. I have this traditional thinking that young kids should enjoy their childhood and believe every child should have a deserving childhood. I am always contended with my son's average results, obtaining a PASS is sufficient. But every time when I pick my son up, there will be "mummies gossips" going on, they suggested that living in a competitive edge, I shouldn't give my children too leeway, they reminded about the challenging curriculum and if my son stayed where he is, he will lose out. I reflected and seriously agreed, for a better future of his and mine, not wanting him to rely on me even when he is an adult.

In the "mummy gossips", I was recommended with a tutor so why not give it a shot?
I didn't hope for much because my the usual stories I heard with tutor that prove much results, tremendously, however, surprisingly, women's gossips are powerful and my son from the usual 60 marks soared to 84 marks.