Club 2011 Kiddos

These are clubs for parents with children of the same age
missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Club 2011 Kiddos

Post by missyqiqi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:37 pm

hello to all mommies here! My eldest DD is born in Nov 2011, staying in serangoon area

sharkee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by sharkee » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi mommies
I have an Oct 2011 ds. :) from marine parade area.
Anyone know of an outdoor program for kids, other than playing sports?
Hoping to find out if there are alternative programs that are outdoor, since he spends most of his day indoor at childcare.

Thanks! :)

Driftking11
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Driftking11 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi there fellow parents, I was recently slightly shocked when a friend of mine told me that her 5 year old son does not remove his socks until shower time or when he needs to, and that he will sometimes wear his socks around the house for the entire day! She also told me her son wears socks to sleep every day!

I was a bit shocked by this and I decided to turn to fellow parents to see what they do as I was just curious to see if that friend of mine is that rare 'one in a million' parent. My son who is also 5, will normally take off his shoes when entering the house, he will put his bag in his room, go the toilet and take off his socks at the laundry bin before showering, or on weekends he will take off his socks after not more than 15mins. Which I feel is normal. So I'm curious to see what other parents do!

Questions : 1) How old is your son? 2) Does your son like socks? 3) Does your son wear socks when he is sleeping? 4) Does your son take off his socks immediately when he enters your house or other peoples house? 5) If your son does not wear socks at home, and he asks you if he could wear socks around the house would you let him?

Hope you can answer soon!

KiasuMaxSG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by KiasuMaxSG » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 am

Hi Driftking11,

Think the wearing of socks can be the child preferences as some kids like to "zoom" around. With the socks on they can play with it (slippery fun!). Not sure about the child health as some kids are prompt to cold due to the house flooring which can be tiles tend to be colder. My son this year (2017) is 6 and he used to wear socks (not most of the time) as the flooring can be very cold at times but "upgrade" to wear sandals to prevent catch cold.

Need to check with your friend is it the child or parents preference on the wearing socks routine.

Hope this is useful.

Driftking11
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Driftking11 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi KiasuMaxSG,

Yes I agree little kids are very cheeky and think its fun to slide around with socks haha. So your son wear socks at home? I realised my son sometimes forgets to take off his socks so i bought him non slip socks so i bought him non slip ones.

Tiramisho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Tiramisho » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Any parents here with 2011 kids thinking to send kids to Bendemeer Primary?

TheEmama
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by TheEmama » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:56 am

Hi Mummies,

I just joined ! My boy are born on the march 2011 and he is heading to primary 1 next year. The most headache thing for the mum!!

I still feel that he is just 3,4 yrs old.. Why time passes so fast! :boogie:

enivi
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by enivi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi all Mummies,
Give ourselves a pat on our shoulders for coming this far! Our little ones are starting a new journey next year in Pri 1! So excited! At least this mummy is! Not sure about my son.

My son is Dec baby! Forever my little baby. Staying in sengkang, I am going for North Vista Primary! Any one here going there?

BB Remus Ian
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by BB Remus Ian » Mon May 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi all,
My boy June 2011 going P1 next year... as a mommy, i felt stressed!

mrs_khai
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mrs_khai » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:23 pm

harloooo...
tis P1 reg is so stressful...hehe... :roll: