Club 2012 : Our Lil Bunnies & Dragons Club

These are clubs for parents with children of the same age
BabiesNU
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Club 2012 : Our Lil Bunnies & Dragons Club

Post by BabiesNU » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:24 pm

shashachong wrote:
BabiesNU wrote: I put my 2 girls on piano and music lessons. May want to consider and should start young as well.
I am also considering music classes or ballet. Would it be tto young to start? Anyone knows what's the recommended age to start them?
I believe you can start your girl first on music as young as 2-3 years old. For piano, I think 3-4 years old is already good enough to start. I started mine at about 6 years old and realised that they could have started much younger.

As for ballet, I can't help on that.

enghwa9
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by enghwa9 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:00 pm

hi all, i new here with a little princess.

giraffeviolin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by giraffeviolin » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:21 am

Hi! I am a newbie here :) currently a stay at home mom with a little march dragon who will be 4 next yr march. :smile:

giraffeviolin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by giraffeviolin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:52 pm

BabiesNU wrote:
shashachong wrote:
BabiesNU wrote: I put my 2 girls on piano and music lessons. May want to consider and should start young as well.
I am also considering music classes or ballet. Would it be tto young to start? Anyone knows what's the recommended age to start them?
I believe you can start your girl first on music as young as 2-3 years old. For piano, I think 3-4 years old is already good enough to start. I started mine at about 6 years old and realised that they could have started much younger.

As for ballet, I can't help on that.
Hi! To start ballet, age 4-5 would be a good age to start. I myself started dancing at that age and loved it for 14 years. All the best to to your DD. There are a quite a number of reputable ballet schools in singapore. Singapore Dance Theatre, Singapore Ballet Academy just to name a few. If you r in the thomson area you can try out the school in thomson plaza. They have been around for a long time - silva m. Hope this helps !

giraffeviolin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by giraffeviolin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:59 pm

freddie79 wrote:Hi to all Mums/Dad,

Just join Kiasuparent....

Currently have 2 beautiful girls (2012 Dragon & 2014 Horse)

I am quite surprise that Singapore have so many "Dragon" Babies. So to be a Kiasu Parent, Early Jan this, I enrolled my girl to one of the kindergartens in Jurong. Luckily I am early. Heard there is no more vacancy :-(

I am also thinking to enrol my girls to some enrichment class... Any recommendation?

Hi! I have enrolled my little one born in 2012 into violin class and he's enjoying it tremendously. Looking forward to his first performance next yr :) academically I have enrolled him into seriously addictive maths and I am also considering jelic but have yet to take action. My son loves jelic from the trial we had but I am afraid it might be too much for him. I creative learning is in the pipeline but only starting next yr April. Seems like a lot huh? My goodness like very kiasu like that :smile:

giraffeviolin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by giraffeviolin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi all! I have a little dragon born in march 2012. We are staying in sengkang ! Anyone in this area ?

pommes
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by pommes » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:29 am

Anyone with year-end dragon baby? Mine just celebrated his 3rd birthday and he is promoted to N2 class. Wondering how does year-end baby cope?

dorrisann
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by dorrisann » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:05 am

Hello :smile:

I've a little boy born in Oct'12!
:rahrah:

tanhy2000
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Club 2012 : Our Lil' Dragons Club

Post by tanhy2000 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:56 am

Twiny88 wrote:Hi all.. I'm new here.. My bb r born 8 jan.. Me kiasu a
Ready.. When should we register them for enrichment classes?

Wats kind of enrichment class??

Busybugz73
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Busybugz73 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi Parents,

My youngest daughter is a dragon baby. She doesn't take any extra enrichment classes except what is offered by her childcare.

Look forward to have more chats here!