Club Eastenders (From Kallang to Pasir Ris)

These are clubs for parents to network with other parents living in the same district as themselves

Club Eastenders (From Kallang to Pasir Ris)

Postby mathsparks » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Let me start a EastEnders club then..from Paya Lebar (edited to include chief) to Pasir Ris..

Me from the east - telok kurau
Chief from the east - paya lebar
Last edited by mathsparks on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Eastenders Club

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 pm

mathsparks wrote:Let me start a EastEnders club then..from Marine Parade to Pasir Ris..

Me from the east - telok kurau
Chief from the east - marine parade?


I'm too far west to be considered east, and too far east to be considered west. I thread the middle path :) I'm staying near Paya Lebar. Is that considered east or west?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15218
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: Eastenders Club

Postby jedamum » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote: I'm staying near Paya Lebar. Is that considered east or west?

consider east la!!! go by the MRT route..that is the eastern side... :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Re: Eastenders Club

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:34 pm

jedamum wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote: I'm staying near Paya Lebar. Is that considered east or west?

consider east la!!! go by the MRT route..that is the eastern side... :wink:


Orrh... like that arh... then Singapore has no South? Only West, East and North?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15218
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: Eastenders Club

Postby jedamum » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:then Singapore has no South? Only West, East and North?

:idea: the South-Landers are the rich one...think Sentosa Cove.... :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20



Postby mathsparks » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:55 am

Sobs..Only 2 so far?

Where're the rest of the EastEnders? Standup and be counted!

Yep, jedamum, Southlanders are super duper rich and not likely to show up here. Their concerns are way different from ours. Maybe stuff like how much should I donate to this school? should i send ah boy to boarding school etc.

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 am

mathsparks wrote:...Yep, jedamum, Southlanders are super duper rich and not likely to show up here. Their concerns are way different from ours. Maybe stuff like how much should I donate to this school? should i send ah boy to boarding school etc.


Kekkeke... I thought tai tais would be more concerned about their manicures and social events than bothering to grapple with trivial ground-level things like balloting for Primary schools. Sorry... I'm stereotyping here.

Anyway, the Eastenders are a much more reserved and tame lot. I think MMM is probably one: she sends her kids to Molin. But I'll let her own up herself :D

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15218
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby jedamum » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Anyway, the Eastenders are a much more reserved and tame lot. I think MMM is probably one: she sends her kids to Molin. But I'll let her own up herself :D

The Eastenders may have few members, but consists of heavyweights!

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby MMM » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 am

Yep, jedamum,

ChiefKiasu wrote:...I think MMM is probably one: she sends her kids to Molin. But I'll let her own up herself :D


:lol: Yes. I am owning up Chief.

Have always been a eastender. Stayed at Marine Drive for 25 yrs of my life. Then moved to bedok (middle east) and then to Changi (far east) after getting married. Now residing at North East (still east) : )

MMM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 4734
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm
Total Likes: 77


Re: Eastenders Club

Postby Twins » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:50 am

mathsparks wrote:Let me start a EastEnders club then..from Marine Parade to Pasir Ris..

Me from the east - telok kurau
Chief from the east - marine parade?


Hello, I'm an East person too...for past 11 years. Marine Parade then now near to Tanah Merah MRT area. East is great, somehow the feel is so different from other areas (maybe I'm biased!) :)

Twins
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 am
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore