Reg: Change of class

Academic support for Primary 3

Reg: Change of class

Postby Blanja85 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:08 am

Hi,can pls somebody help me.My son is in P3 level.I am not comfortable with the FT.My child is stress under her.Can somebody suggest me a way to change class.Is this possible? If so ,whom I should meet and what I am supposed to do? Thanks.

Blanja85
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Reg: Change of class

Postby HAPPYH » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 am

Blanja85 wrote:Hi,can pls somebody help me.My son is in P3 level.I am not comfortable with the FT.My child is stress under her.Can somebody suggest me a way to change class.Is this possible? If so ,whom I should meet and what I am supposed to do? Thanks.

You can go to school general office and tell them about your problem. They could probably help you if the reason you provide is valid. You can not simply ask for the transfer; you need to give some examples why your child is not comfortable in the current class.

HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Suz855 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 am

Alternatively write in to the principal but the chance is very slim. We are in similar situation, the problem is her English subject teacher. She picks on my girl probably due to knowing that I wrote in to feedback on her... Anyway, we had a chat with the principal n the principal even interview my girl but in the end due to all classes being full (44 students) except for the tail end 1 or 2 classes where they place fewer number of pupils n the principal assuring us that they had council the teacher so we let the matter rest ... But we know that we would try again if she has this teacher again nxt yr... We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Suz855
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby jedamum » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 am

Blanja85 wrote:Hi,can pls somebody help me.My son is in P3 level.I am not comfortable with the FT.My child is stress under her.Can somebody suggest me a way to change class.Is this possible? If so ,whom I should meet and what I am supposed to do? Thanks.

is your kid in top few classes?
if yes, do you mind if he moved onto middle range classes?
if no, then you can cite reasons about stress level and kids can't cope.
i only know of parent succeeding in transferring from one banded-chinese class to another one because the kid is too stress up and couldn't cope.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Primary 3