Q&A - P5 Chinese

Academic support for Primary 5
Lilychen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Q&A - P5 Chinese

Post by Lilychen » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Will like to recommend a chinese tutor Jenny who has chinese tuition group over at her place in Sengkang (La Fiesta). I had always been engaging a 1-1 tutor but didnt happen to find the right one. I got to know of the chinese tutor Jenny through a recommendation and decided to give it a shot (also her group tuition rate is much more affordable than 1-1). I was happily surprised that my boy actually managed to do well (42/50) for his recent test even when he is attending group tuition, also considering he just barely passed his exams last year. Her class size is not too big (4 students) but was very engaging as it has almost like a classroom setting where all students are engaged on different parts of the syllabus like comprehension and essay writing. From this experience, realized that my boy actually does better in a group tuition setting. If any of you are interested for group tuition, you can check with Jenny at 8186 3972. Believe she does 1-1 tuition too though believe it is in the north east area. For any of you parents out there living around or in the North east you can try contacting her!

Greg_Po
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Greg_Po » Mon May 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Lilychen wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:25 pm
Will like to recommend a chinese tutor Jenny who has chinese tuition group over at her place in Sengkang (La Fiesta). I had always been engaging a 1-1 tutor but didnt happen to find the right one. I got to know of the chinese tutor Jenny through a recommendation and decided to give it a shot (also her group tuition rate is much more affordable than 1-1). I was happily surprised that my boy actually managed to do well (42/50) for his recent test even when he is attending group tuition, also considering he just barely passed his exams last year. Her class size is not too big (4 students) but was very engaging as it has almost like a classroom setting where all students are engaged on different parts of the syllabus like comprehension and essay writing. From this experience, realized that my boy actually does better in a group tuition setting. If any of you are interested for group tuition, you can check with Jenny at 8186 3972. Believe she does 1-1 tuition too though believe it is in the north east area. For any of you parents out there living around or in the North east you can try contacting her!
hey Lily, glad to hear that your Chinese tutor has done well. I have been to a few tuition centers like 天下 for tuition but my son didnt seem to be able to cope well. Right now looking at private tutors and seems like it worked out for your son. Can you pm me the rates for Jenny please so that i can do a bit of homework before contacting her?

Greg_Po
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Greg_Po » Mon May 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Lilychen wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:25 pm
hey Lily, glad to hear that your Chinese tutor has done well. I have been to a few tuition centers like 天下 for tuition but my son didnt seem to be able to cope well. Right now looking at private tutors and seems like tuition with Jenny worked out for your son. Can you pm me the tuition rates for Jenny please so that i can do a bit of research and comparison before contacting her? Thanks