Help given in Math

Academic support for Primary 5
yuntlh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Help given in Math

Post by yuntlh » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi,
Pri5 math is a huge jump from pri4. My dotter got a grp tutor and after 3weeks for tutoring in Dec17, teacher said she is unable to follow up with the grp. I made withdrawal and was lucky that I found a new tutor for her. My dotter said she is very clear with her explanation.
Anyway, fast forward.. tutor's profile: Ex school teacher from Top school and Ex teacher from The Learning Lab. Over 15years as a full time Tutor, she is able to help to coach from p3 to sec1 level.
She is holding 1-1 or a grp tution (capped at 4) within NorthEast area. Do WA me at 90093313 more details. :dancing:

VIOLETDOAN
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Help given in Math

Post by VIOLETDOAN » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:10 pm

I looking for Math Private Tutor for my DD Primary 5 this year. Please give me some more information and fee. I want she come my house in Blk 51 old airport road near Dakota mrt 1 time / week - Thurs or Fri 4.30 - 6.30pm
Thanks.

Win win nwe
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Win win nwe » Sat May 26, 2018 11:35 pm

I also need Math tutors in Ang Mo Kio area for my dd P5 . my number 9772 4356 pls message me .
fees and timing . especially for experience tutors because my dd weaks math .thank . :thankyou:

Alan_seoMUFC
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Alan_seoMUFC » Fri May 24, 2019 10:24 am

Am elated with my kid's result for the recent Maths SA1, and will really like to recommend my current maths tutor. He's a very experienced tutor who was a former teacher who was able to guide my dd with simple techniques to score for the exams. He was also able to come up with the right lesson summary and study points so that my dd was able to focus on attempting questions based on these study points, and not just work on questions not knowing what they are all about. I think this is the first time my dd has ever hit such great results and as much as I will like to say that my constant "keep an eye on her works" help a lot (haha~!) i would think Frankie was able to guide my dd well with the right techniques. If any of you parents out there need help with regards to maths for your children, feel free to contact him at 8139 3075.

(Yes i know this thread is kinda old but no harm resurrecting again as I believe it is the time of the year where many parents will be worried of the kids' results if they did not do well in SA1)

sidrobson
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sidrobson » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Hi, does anyone know a good maths tutor in Bukit Panjang area who can work with a child who is a bit weak and improve the grades to a B at least?

passioninlearning
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:2

Post by passioninlearning » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 am

Feel free to take a look at my page and contact me if you feel I can help.

Regards,
Eric
passioninlearning.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/passioninlearningeric