Situational Writing and English Compo - Classes

Academic support for Primary 5
kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Situational Writing and English Compo - Classes

Post by kaisuparents » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Could anyone please suggest any institute or tutor for Situational Writing and English Compo. My daughter will be in P5 next year. Thanks in advance.

mummyxoxo
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Situational Writing and English Compo - Classes

Post by mummyxoxo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi, I know my dd1's ex tutor is taking in students for the new school year. You may be interested to contact her for further details. She can be contacted at 93989072 (Miss Goh). She provides tuition in Jurong West. However, she is agreeable to teach my nephew who is in CCK so maybe you can try your luck. All the best!

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by kaisuparents » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:41 am

Can anyone suggest someone around north-east area.

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by kaisuparents » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Hi Parents,
Can anyone give me feedback on The Learning Lab@Seletar Mall or MindStretcher@Hougang1 for creative writing.
My DD is in P5 this year. Is it better to enroll in creative writing class or English class, I want to improve her Compo planning and story building skills.
Thanks in advance.

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:70

Post by Estéema » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:44 pm

If you can try Academia & sign up with Sherman Tseng. He has gone back to teaching after handling his father’s health. It’s at Sin Min Plaza II abt 5-10 min walk fr Marymount MRT & just next to ShunFu Mkt on the ground level. Some parents here can vouch for his ability to guide our kids. In 2 sessions he shld be able to spot yr child’s weakness, 3 mths can see some improvements in areas needed but yr child hv to cooperate & like all tutor-tutees need Chemistry with each other. Talk to him & get more feedback on yr child’s progress. He’s esp concern we encourage kids to read more & widely for their compo.

Not sure abt other teachers in the Centre, so no comments.